Posted on job advertisment ohfl

Kiddriver

TB Lurker
Credits
Oak Harbor has experienced consistent annual revenue growth of 15%, thus doubling their revenues every 5 years. Currently owned and operated by Edward and David Vander Pol, the company's Co-Presidents, Oak Harbor Freight Lines serves more points direct in the Northwest than any other single carrier.

DAVE AND ED WHERE THE HELL IS MY DADS SHARE? HIS WAGES DID NOT GROW BY 15% AND HE DIDN'T DOUBLE HIS WAGE EVERY 5 YEARS!

Your dad is a $20 an hour mutant with his head stuck somewhere...on strike in the worst economy in 50 years...what a sheep following the goat to slaughter without even getting to vote.

Do yourself a favor and go back to the abortion clinic and scrap up a new "dad".

I will call you Little Dick teamster. While you Cross the picket line little do they know that this is an unfair labor strike When this is done the Union is and has already begun to file charges against all that have crossed. You areonly protected by your hershy letter on an economic strike. SO you will be sued in court and you WILL be paying back everything you made.:hysterical: The Papers for the charges against you are being filed! I wiil tell my dad what you said but I am sure he will say tell him to :butt kiss: his butt

That is the best justice of all Kid in an unfair labor practice strike. All the money that is made by a linecrosser they are fined so in the long run they certainly get the short end of the stick and no money to account for all the ot they did. So let them make their money now because in the long run it will be all for nothing literally lmao!!

Just curious about how this works.

I assume that, if the ruling comes down that this is a UFLP strike, then the union will fine the members that crossed, correct? Once this happens, are those members kicked out of the union also?

Thanks.

Depends on if they submitted to be a financial core or if they already withdrawled from the Union. If they signed up to be financial core, I don't believe they can kick them out but they might be able to fine them still. If they resigned from the Union, and this was resolved, they could lose their job since it's a Union-only barn.

Al hobart listen to me

They would have had to become a core member prior to the strike in order to avoid being penalized.
I think every **** should be find for ALL the money they made, AND sued in court by the Union to recover it. Teach those guys a lesson they will never forget. The Kidd:1036316054:

Fining them is only where it starts.

How about having to spend the next twenty years rubbing shoulders with every person in your barn that you stabbed in the back by crossing? Having to try and look them in the eye every day?Having to deal with the cold shoulder treatment and the scornful looks from their fellow employees? All of the little ways a person can show a fellow employee that he is- and always will be- a S**B.

I think a person could deal with that for a couple of weeks or even a month or two.

But years? Decades?

Hmmm... we'll see if we get there, but I think most of these fine human beings will find out very quickly just how untenable their position will be, assuming we even go back...