ODFL | Pre-Hire Strength Test

• Thread starter Deleted member 40094
  • Start date
You all know damn well we’re not allowed inside but sometimes the customer is nice enough you just need to go beyond the 2.0.

Just like line drivers know they shouldn’t text while drive but they doing it all night anyway.
Doesn’t matter. Rules are rules. I abide by them. I’m not getting fired cuz some woman winks at me. Just sign the bills and I’m on my way. Also Sir William, better stop throwing stones from a glass house. Must be a little wind blowing in off the sound. Something seems to be flapping in the wind. Don’t judge line cuz you dislike or disagree with one. Remember who brings your freight.

You all know damn well we’re not allowed inside but sometimes the customer is nice enough you just need to go beyond the 2.0.

Just like line drivers know they shouldn’t text while drive but they doing it all night anyway.

And we all know, rules are made to be broken! especially if she winks at you.

You just wait and see how this company bends their rules when that customer calls in complaining and we’re on the verge of losing the account when the sales reps get a whiff. Even prohibited items become picked up when the phones start ringing,, you obviously ain’t been on this side long enough to see how freight gets on your trailers each night.

You just wait and see how this company bends their rules when that customer calls in complaining and we’re on the verge of losing the account when the sales reps get a whiff. Even prohibited items become picked up when the phones start ringing,, you obviously ain’t been on this side long enough to see how freight gets on your trailers each night.
Come on Billy...rules ae bent when it applies to certain situations always has and always will just like parking your truck back out behind the shop...

Come on Billy...rules ae bent when it applies to certain situations always has and always will just like parking your truck back out behind the shop...

City has to bring back drivers early so others can have a truck but driver number 4 in line seniority gets away with hiding his truck in the back corner every day after numerous drivers telling management.

I ain't even been hired yet and I'm already stirring up trouble here.

City has to bring back drivers early so others can have a truck but driver number 4 in line seniority gets away with hiding his truck in the back corner every day after numerous drivers telling management.
You’re not jealous are you. I know, we had a certain driver that used to hide his tractor in the shop while on vacation. Damn all of the write ups.

Gee Billy--Think Iam going to start parking my ol beater out there then, wait a minute, it already is , it spends more time sitting out back by the shop these days then I drive it. If the wash crew didn't go over and spray it off, it would look like a junker in someones field in NC...But to help you guys out, I let the others with them new ones where to park,,,

Gee Billy--Think Iam going to start parking my ol beater out there then, wait a minute, it already is , it spends more time sitting out back by the shop these days then I drive it. If the wash crew didn't go over and spray it off, it would look like a junker in someones field in NC...But to help you guys out, I let the others with them new ones where to park,,,

Just be sure to drive your personal vehicle to the back. What use is a fenced employee parking lot?

There's no way this thread deserved three pages when it started but I'm determined to see it get there so that's why this post is here.