ODFL | Pre-Hire Strength Test

• Thread starter Deleted member 40094
  • Start date
Please stay on topic.

What were we talking about?

Looking back... Gladiators, King Size Mattresses, tanning salons, treadmills, broken collarbones, white carpet, tractor parking, who's better linehaul or city..
goats, of course... the usual.

81cS7o5rNJL._SY450_.jpg

Gulp...

Speak of the devil they just called.
I just need to give them a start date and I'm good to go - nothing else required.

Freaking out a little... I'm nervous as hell...

Don't get your bowels in an uproar yet cowboy, Billy will need to approve this first.
If things go well, you can be on the mowing team with Ump and Flyby.

Speak of the devil they just called.
I just need to give them a start date and I'm good to go - nothing else required.

Freaking out a little... I'm nervous as hell...
That’s great. Welcome brother. Here’s a tip. Ask questions. Just ask of the other drivers, they’ll be happy to help. Don’t be nervous either. The only thing that makes us nervous is when Big Dave removes his hat. It’s so big that you’ll never know what you’ll find under there.

That’s great. Welcome brother. Here’s a tip. Ask questions. Just ask of the other drivers, they’ll be happy to help. Don’t be nervous either. The only thing that makes us nervous is when Big Dave removes his hat. It’s so big that you’ll never know what you’ll find under there.

Fly's exactly right, any question you have, personal or marital problems, legal advise, brain surgery, rocket science
goat herding, hat sizing, grass mowing, bridge building,boardwalk repair just ass, er, ask, a truck driver, he will
give you an answer.

Fly's exactly right, any question you have, personal or marital problems, legal advise, brain surgery, rocket science
goat herding, hat sizing, grass mowing, bridge building,boardwalk repair just ass, er, ask, a truck driver, he will
give you an answer.
Just remember if a trucker said it, it has to be true.

This all here is one of the reasons I like OD.

All the other company forums are filled with nothing but bitching and moaning.

Maybe I should get a job there. Oh wait...
:fruit: