ODFL | Pre/post trip inspection

I like these dumb idiots we hire that won't even take as much as a pair of gloves with them let alone a small toolbox for minor repairs to keep them moving. But they will always be double fisting Monster Energy drink cans.

How many times must we tell you, do not work on the trucks, just drive them, keep the repairs to your mowers!
Could be the reason Ump stole Billy's goats, he didn't have time to feed them for working on trucks.

How many times must we tell you, do not work on the trucks, just drive them, keep the repairs to your mowers!
Could be the reason Ump stole Billy's goats, he didn't have time to feed them for working on trucks.

I'm not relying on honey boo boo with Fleetnet to send me a mechanic in 4 hours to put batteries in a Volvo's vibrator.

Reactions: Ump
Just wondering what ltl companies pay for pre and post trip Inspection's? We here at O.D do it for free.

I don't think there are companies that pay for a Pre or Post separately. I'd imagine it is considered to be a part of your Drop/Hook pay. They just pay for it differently.

And why shouldn't someone be trying to get as much money as possible for their time?
You'll never win this argument. When city guys run line they want to be paid like line, but for some reason when we do drop and hooks or fuel they think we don't deserve to be paid like they are. They'd rather bitch about what we make then ask for more for what they do. Never understood how someone could wish for someone to make less just because they want more.