Hi,
Latest scuttlebut at NRM is as follows:

+2 trips to Hagerstown

-1 trip to Lancaster

+2 turns to Maybrook

Reportedly sometime around February

That's all for now.

wolleyworldd

Seen the report at COL this morning I cant remeber but COL was cutting 42 and gaining 83. I might be wrong maybe someone from COL could correct me.

Seen the report at COL this morning I cant remeber but COL was cutting 42 and gaining 83. I might be wrong maybe someone from COL could correct me.

I now have the COO in a word format and will be glad to e-mail anyone a 15 page copy....send me your e-mail, name and terminal location in a PM....KK

You need CDL to work on the dock in HGR. Also, Article 8 says they cannot do what they are doing now.... this is complete BS. Also, the first 60 days for the people who transfer will be on the extra board too. Until "they" find out what bid structure "works" best!!! grab your ankles

COL lost

Columbus had net loss of 11 road. Cleveland had net gain of 4 road. As a dispatcher said in a matter of fact way, when a few of us were talking, "Then we can lay them off too !!!" Its in the proposal that union agrees to waive some specific NMFA sections as needed, to get it into place and working. I guess that means HGR will now be a turn, not a bed out of CVE. :1036316054:

Bird dog.....the kind folks at HGR aren't gaining a crew of "patsies" to be pushed about as they feel. We are hardcore freight Teamsters who are tired of being beaten down by these folks. The bottom 120 men are CF'ers, Preston, Red Star, Carolina and the like. We dont care for white paper agreements and 60 days is about all they have to look forward to for freebie dispatches. They are moving the break out of LCP and establishing the break in HGR, if they think we are happy about it and are just going to grab our ankles, they have another thing coming.

Question: The change has Buffalo dock/yard +3 and roughly 450 bills per week. So is the company expecting 450 bills a week of new "premium service" work, or is that 450 bills a week of some other work? Ever since they added 48 doors to the barn here our dock/yard seniority list has stayed the same. Why do you spend millions of dollars to expand the building and the yard and bring so little work that you don't even need to hire anyone???

Question: The change has Buffalo dock/yard +3 and roughly 450 bills per week. So is the company expecting 450 bills a week of new "premium service" work, or is that 450 bills a week of some other work? Ever since they added 48 doors to the barn here our dock/yard seniority list has stayed the same. Why do you spend millions of dollars to expand the building and the yard and bring so little work that you don't even need to hire anyone???

Don't worry. As soon as (insert the next big thing here)______________________ hits, we'll have more work that the 200 man board we are getting can handle.

Bids for everyone!!!! Linehaul Larry wouldn't lie.......niether would Bill or Joe. That's how you get a man's respect..............by lying to him over and over.

well test p its good to see your not laid off so far lucky me i ate the crap for 30 yrs just ret from yellow buf road man I dont miss that horse ::shit::

I was told that..." I am not looking at the big picture!".....I told him I was trying to, but it was way out of focus!!........KK