New Penn | prepare to get busy.

heard the skirts were a mistake you could say with it being explained as they only use them in line haul so know big deal, except anyone that works here knows they will be usd in the city on any given day there needed. also the genious didnt order them with placards, they were put on after we got them. this guy actually works for npme, good to see he knows how company works for big dollars he makes.and with the new numbering , 6 digits, now you dont know if your looking for npme trailer, holland box, or piece of ::shit:: rental trailer floating around the system.and reading 6 digits in the little box on trip card , maybe half the time might be legable. depending on dispatcher. they do pull nice even with heavy load , composite material must make trailers weight alot less. check out registration, owned by trailer leasing company and wells fargo 1st lein holder, two differnt companys makeing money on lease payments, but better to lease cause you can write it off. i cant buy that but what do i know, i still think i work for npme...