Central Transport | Preparing to be sold?

..and if you cannot find anything positive about having a job in this industry then PLEASE GET OUT.. we really will not miss you.

That's funny, LOL, as if vitran represents the entire industry. If you're standing in a pile of dog****, it doesn't mean you have to leave the yard, just don't stand in the F*!$@# pile, right? There is a LOT of grass out there and it really IS greener. The thing I find positive about this industry is NOT working at a 3rd class wannabe trucking company. I respect all of you guys, and everyone's situation is different, but i DID put on my big boy pants and landed a great job with a real company!

I may be a woman but at least I have the BALLS not to hide behind a made up name so I can complain about the company I work for. If it is so bad then PLEASE GET OUT! You guys are all so wonderful and intelligent and know so much more than the other 2 thousand of us others. PLEASE go back home and stay home and let the rest of us repair the company that was run directly into the ground. You finally have a management team who wants to build back up from the rubble that we were. I am not hiding behind a fake name pretending to be somebody I am not. I have been with this company through the last 4 presidents and am still here wanting to be a part of the success.

I am not management I live paycheck to paycheck just like the majority of the rest of us...SO KNOCK IT OFF AND PUT YOUR BIG BOY PANTS ON AND TRY BEING POSITIVE AND WORKING TOWARDS A GOAL..and if you cannot find anything positive about having a job in this industry then PLEASE GET OUT.. we really will not miss you.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but I just have to ask, Is your last name by any chance, Keylon???:shrug:

build up what your mgt team fails at everything, I have seen no improvements since the new world order has come to vitran, all I see are hard working people making less money with no hope for a future.

I may be a woman but at least I have the BALLS not to hide behind a made up name so I can complain about the company I work for. If it is so bad then PLEASE GET OUT! You guys are all so wonderful and intelligent and know so much more than the other 2 thousand of us others. PLEASE go back home and stay home and let the rest of us repair the company that was run directly into the ground. You finally have a management team who wants to build back up from the rubble that we were. I am not hiding behind a fake name pretending to be somebody I am not. I have been with this company through the last 4 presidents and am still here wanting to be a part of the success.

I am not management I live paycheck to paycheck just like the majority of the rest of us...SO KNOCK IT OFF AND PUT YOUR BIG BOY PANTS ON AND TRY BEING POSITIVE AND WORKING TOWARDS A GOAL..and if you cannot find anything positive about having a job in this industry then PLEASE GET OUT.. we really will not miss you.

I learned with great regret that I offended you, Tammy. At this point I would like to surrender my right to freedom of speech.

Now, Tammy, since you do not believe in freedom of speech and have amuch better plan let us hear it. Please give us all of your rules and regulations of what can and cannot be said.

Or, if you have nothing positive to say about truckingboards maybe you should "get out" of trucki g boards.

Ya know wouldn't you guys welcome a different opinion for once? I didn't attack any of you personally. I actually complimented all of you by saying you are the backbone of our company and that you all bust your asses ... then I get on here tonight and see that you guys are attacking me personally. Well you succeeded in making yourselves look like disgruntled people who are intolerant of anybody else with an opinion. That underminds the message that you guys are trying to get out.

How can I take any of you seriously and attempt to communicate your ideas to the people that can actually do anything about them when this is the treatment that I receive. I came here with my real name and real opinions and that was a mistake.

YES! Everybody jump in front of the train! Sacrifice yourself for Vitran you maggots! :rolleyes:

spidermanlol.gif
Damn.....We miss you.

Ya know wouldn't you guys welcome a different opinion for once? I didn't attack any of you personally. I actually complimented all of you by saying you are the backbone of our company and that you all bust your asses ... then I get on here tonight and see that you guys are attacking me personally. Well you succeeded in making yourselves look like disgruntled people who are intolerant of anybody else with an opinion. That underminds the message that you guys are trying to get out.

How can I take any of you seriously and attempt to communicate your ideas to the people that can actually do anything about them when this is the treatment that I receive. I came here with my real name and real opinions and that was a mistake.

You have no right to play the victim card. You come on here and in one of you first posts personally attack people for not using our real names. You say we have no balls. You expect no back lash to that? If you do not know why we use fake names you need to watch and listen.

Not sure what your agenda is. You act as though you are here to gather opinions and ideas to help us. The reason a lot of us are here is because no one at work is interested in our ideas or opinions.

If you take time and read these posts you will see there is a variety of opinion. I for one posted that fixing our trailers is a sign V looks to be around a while.

Leadership at vitran is responsible for keeping morale up and employees in place. If a forum is ruining vitran they are worse off than i knew.

Walk a mile then post.

don't let corp know you're on this site, you may lose your job.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but I just have to ask, Is your last name by any chance, Keylon???:shrug:

She is the "Black Widow" , the ex wife of Tim "Dougie Howser" Dougan. Keylon's family tree is very slim, all trunk no branches. He includes FedEx employees and their ex spouses in that equation. Put em all up in the 4 condos in PIT for 12 months rent free while us pukes pay 6000 month covering their rent. Let me say this since I am based right here in the old Vitran HQ, all the reps here in the land of BK who just came to Vitran 6 months ago are sending their resumes to Old Dominion and others. They want out, I asked them the other morning how things were going. They started to shake and sweat as if they were having convulsions. Bottom line, for those of us who care I know it is too late. Stick a fork in us , we are well done. In two weeks there will be big news, bad for us , good for others.

I sent Miss High And Mighty a PM. No response as expected. I'm gonna take the high road with her. Some people just don't get it. As you hear me say all the time. Keylon will be defined by what he does.....Not what he says. The man is running out of time. Canada has been more than patient. There will come a time when these losses are no longer acceptable. This is the bottom line Miss High and Mighty..... We are here to make money and see some improvement.....We have seen some improvement....But we are not making money....Can you get that part?

next holiday is thanksgiving....they will close before the 1st of 2014, because everyones vacations and pto days will kick in and we will all take them early as possible, causing a big problem. when they close they have to pay all employees remaining salaries, deliver all freight from system, return leased trucks back to company, fix all problems at leased terminals and don't forget to resolve all lawsuits in the u.s. all this stuff will take a bunch of money so they won't wait to close when their acct is at $0.

She is the "Black Widow" , the ex wife of Tim "Dougie Howser" Dougan. Keylon's family tree is very slim, all trunk no branches. He includes FedEx employees and their ex spouses in that equation. Put em all up in the 4 condos in PIT for 12 months rent free while us pukes pay 6000 month covering their rent. Let me say this since I am based right here in the old Vitran HQ, all the reps here in the land of BK who just came to Vitran 6 months ago are sending their resumes to Old Dominion and others. They want out, I asked them the other morning how things were going. They started to shake and sweat as if they were having convulsions. Bottom line, for those of us who care I know it is too late. Stick a fork in us , we are well done. In two weeks there will be big news, bad for us , good for others.
Damn we have been waiting on you to chime in....It's about damn time.

next holiday is thanksgiving....they will close before the 1st of 2014, because everyones vacations and pto days will kick in and we will all take them early as possible, causing a big problem. when they close they have to pay all employees remaining salaries, deliver all freight from system, return leased trucks back to company, fix all problems at leased terminals and don't forget to resolve all lawsuits in the u.s. all this stuff will take a bunch of money so they won't wait to close when their acct is at $0.
H.E. I already told you Canada will give him most of 2014.......Quit stirring the pot:stirthepot:

maybe they'll sell canada and put all eggs in one basket while the canadian division gets new owners, renamed and goes non-union.

maybe they'll sell canada and put all eggs in one basket while the canadian division gets new owners, renamed and goes non-union.
Please...Your gonna give Tammy a heart attack. She probably has ran for the hills by now, never to be heard from again.

I see that you did not mention your last name, I am sure their are several Tammy's within the company, in fact their is one at my barn. I find it hard to believe that corporate needs you to convey our thoughts, ideas and suggestions on how to fix Vitran. Several of the seasoned drivers have had some great ideas on what needs the highest priorities. Now all of a sudden you come along to help get the message to the right people. It's a miracle, our prayers have been answered.:bowdown:

Ugh! Why so negative? You should positive . . . positive they are closing at Thanksgiving.

See how much better that sounds?