President Obama Sees Government as a ‘Shiny New Toy’

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sharpshooter, Nov 6, 2013.

1. sharpshooter

sharpshooter Well-Known Member

Former Secret Service agent Dan Bongino, who is running for Congress in Maryland, appeared on the Glenn Beck Program Thursday to discuss why he chose to run for elected office.

“We’re at a very dangerous point, Glenn,” Bongino began. “We’re in a lot of trouble. The president sees government — and I think it’s because of his lack of experience, and maybe community organizing in the past — as like this shiny new toy. And for all the disagreements I had with Clinton, Carter, and Bush, there were always limits. There was that line you just didn’t cross — we cross that seemingly every day…”
    Former Secret Service Agent Warns: President Obama Sees Government as a ‘Shiny New Toy’ | TheBlaze.com

2. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

[​IMG]

And he'll fight to protect all his people involved....

3. RickyRicardo

RickyRicardo Active Member

I just saw him on the NBC Nightly News making another of his brilliant analogies in regard to accessibility (or lack thereof) to enroll in Obamacare.

I'm paraphrasing here but pretty dang close: Imagine if there was a really great product in your local supermarket that you wanted. This is just like if the cash register wasn't working or there were no spaces left in the parking lot.

4. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

Hay Hydro Boy....lol. What's up

5. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

Sounds like he wants to go with coupons or rain checks... What a nutjob...