Central Transport | pretrip

gearjammer1274

TB Lurker
Credits
If drivers would do their job and PRETRIP maybe write up anything they find wrong the equipment might get fixed!!! so start thinking of the next driver and check your CRAP!!!!!!

If drivers would do their job and PRETRIP maybe write up anything they find wrong the equipment might get fixed!!! so start thinking of the next driver and check your CRAP!!!!!!

i write stuff up and it hardly ever gets fixed.you get to the point where why write this stuff up or take the time and telling someone because they DO NOT fix anything.this company DOES NOT take care of the tractors and trailers they sure as hell are not going to take care you!in the two plus years here this company has never had a saftey meeting.this place is the lowest paid ltl company out there.

What's this thing you called a "pre-trip"? Never heard of it. Splane yur selv, pleezz.

J/K I honestly only do a post trip. I rarely have time in the mornings. I'm the only driver that uses my truck, so I don't worry to much about it. It's a piece of junk, but it's sound to be on the road. If I slip seated more, I'd surely make time then.

they do not even wash there tractors.they want the drivers to donate there time and wash the tractors for them.i will not do that.

i write crap up all the time..."not in the budget" is what im told!! indy garage is where our terminal sends trucks to be worked on and they come back in worse shape then they went up in!! this thread is a joke right?:hysterical: there is a ton of write ups on our dispatchers desk not getting worked! our trucks go into the shop and vitran cant pay the bill to get them out! local service had one of ours for like 2 months on ransom!!!!

even if things dont get fixed i would certainly reccomend continuing to write up equipment issues, this may be your only defense if something were to happen. If things arent getting done, protect yourself, make sure there is a paper trail.

you will need five sheets of paper for each trailer to write down what is wrong with a trailer at vitran

Should see my book for the tractor i drive. Every day i write the same stuff up to keep a paper trail of what is not fix, who care if i use ink pen up i'm covering my *** so if i get stopped i can say the forced me to drive a pice a ::shit:: tractor the needs to be fixed. I all so keep track for my own records in a day book and it's keep at the house so if i get into a accident and die my wife and kids can say ::shit:: was not fixed......

Should see my book for the tractor i drive. Every day i write the same stuff up to keep a paper trail of what is not fix, who care if i use ink pen up i'm covering my *** so if i get stopped i can say the forced me to drive a pice a ::shit:: tractor the needs to be fixed. I all so keep track for my own records in a day book and it's keep at the house so if i get into a accident and die my wife and kids can say ::shit:: was not fixed......

WHAT A GREAT COMPANY TO WORK FOR

Stay safe and PRE-TRIP,,,,,,,,Always go by the law, it trumps whatever your company says. It's your duty as a professional driver to make sure your equipment is maintained and safe to be on the road. If they give you crap about it call your local office for the State Patrol and ask them what you should do. :1036316054:

YOU PRE TRIP AT THIS PLACE AND WRITE THINGS UP TELL DISPATCHER THEY DO NOTHING! THEY THREATEN TO FIRE YOU IF YOU WILL NOT HAUL THERE JUNK!there is a real problem with there trailers.bald tires,dollies with no mud flaps dollies with no license plates license plates that are corried over you can not read the numbers the list goes on when you got guys like gearjammer who will haul this trash around with no questions it makes everyones job harder

Pre Trip

Excellent point:1036316054:
I was debating on if I would bother to write something up on a trailer one night and decided I would. When I got in the next day guess what trailer I got?
Yup, the one I was debating writing up!
So the guy you help may be yourself:smilie_132:

You are as wrongful thinking as two boys doing the nasty. Even though you are in that truck when DOT stops you, you are still liable the only way is to red tag it, put it out of service, even if it is your assigned truck. Sounds to me your a little lazy!