FedEx Freight | Pretty damn sad.

Packerfan

TB Lurker
Credits
It's pretty damn sad that this company that turns a profit STILL CANT put anti-bacterial soap in the bathroom where the drivers wash their hands. Oh they have some next to the SCM office. So when the RVP comes to town he will use the bathroom where there is anti-bacterial soap. In the drivers bathroom there still isnt any down there. I griped about this before and still no results. Doctors always say "prevention is the best medicine". But the idiot neocons that run our show at our barn doesn't care about the health of our drivers.

This years supply list for my grandchildren's school includes parents buying anti-bacterial soap . Fedex pays us well. I'm sure you can afford to buy a small bottle and keep in your pocket for you and only you to use.I agree with "duff". There are a lot of people out there that wish soap was their biggest worry.

i keep it in my trucker bag no big deal windex paper towels I get paid well I clean my windows no bumps no problems whats a couple bucks

This germ free thing cracks me up, my body's designed to fight off bacteria and build immunities to that stuff. Bring it on.

roog "regular soap user"

PM me your address and I'll send you some, big baby. I don't use the stuff myself. Germs build your immune system. Soap and water are enough.

Guardrail

This germ free thing cracks me up, my body's designed to fight off bacteria and build immunities to that stuff. Bring it on.

roog "regular soap user"

Last time I drove your truck I licked the steering wheel to build my immune system. ;)

Guardrail

PM me your address and I'll send you some, big baby. I don't use the stuff myself. Germs build your immune system. Soap and water are enough.

Guardrail

You and I thinking alike kinda scares me.

It's the seat cushion you should be worried about, I wipe down the steering wheel. lol

roog

After you scrub up for five minutes with hot water and your anti-bacteria soap, use your sanitize paper towel to dry those two nose pickers, I hope you put on your company supplied sterilized gloves, otherwise you'll be touching one of the nastiest things around, the doorknob.

Packerfan said:
well if they are turning a profit they should be providing soap

Most drivers carry they're own wipes or hand sanitizers in the trucks. Especially
The slip seats. The company provides lava soap or orange glow. We don't work in boutiques

Don't worry, I fumigate every seat cushion I sit on. I doubt anything will live thru that.

Guardrail

Someone in my barn keeps kissing the steering wheel in my tractor. I know because I keep having to wipe ruby red lipstick off of it. Sad thing is we don't have any female drivers. I'd complain to management, but if they reviewed the video I'd find out who it is, and I'm just not sure I want to know!!

ST

silent trucker said:
Someone in my barn keeps kissing the steering wheel in my tractor. I know because I keep having to wipe ruby red lipstick off of it. Sad thing is we don't have any female drivers. I'd complain to management, but if they reviewed the video I'd find out who it is, and I'm just not sure I want to know!!

ST

It's not ruby it's fire engine red and it makes me feel pretty...don't judge me

It's pretty damn sad that this company that turns a profit STILL CANT put anti-bacterial soap in the bathroom where the drivers wash their hands. Oh they have some next to the SCM office. So when the RVP comes to town he will use the bathroom where there is anti-bacterial soap. In the drivers bathroom there still isnt any down there. I griped about this before and still no results. Doctors always say "prevention is the best medicine". But the idiot neocons that run our show at our barn doesn't care about the health of our drivers.
Your life is pretty damn good if all you worry about is free anti bacterial soap. wow

It's the seat cushion you should be worried about, I wipe down the steering wheel. lol

roog

I licked your seat and it tasted like strawberries ? wth ?? I do love them SUPER singles on that hot rod driver !

I do love them SUPER singles on that hot rod driver !

They're really good for those stoplight starts c'min. I drop the air pressure to about 10psi and let the sidewalls get all wrinkly.

Rev and dump so all that hot freight is back by the door. :19:

roog

SHOOOOT I hear ya driver !!!!
back wheels got 50 k miles and them front only got 24 k on em C'mon

633492542267131516-wheelies.jpg