FedEx Freight | Pretty damn sad.

Back on topic I do agree that it's pretty damn sad that people forget what it's like to have to earn a living. 1300 dollar weeks are sure a lot easier here than almost any other company.
Pretty damn sad that people don't see that this small bonus was the company sharing profits with us.
Pretty damn sad that even if it was a thousand dollars some ungrateful **** and moan employees would ***** about the taxes they had to pay.
Pretty damn sad that this company share profits with crybabies.
I agree it is pretty damn sad some men call themselves grown folk.
Damn sad no doubt.

It's pretty damn sad that this company that turns a profit STILL CANT put anti-bacterial soap in the bathroom where the drivers wash their hands. Oh they have some next to the SCM office. So when the RVP comes to town he will use the bathroom where there is anti-bacterial soap. In the drivers bathroom there still isnt any down there. I griped about this before and still no results. Doctors always say "prevention is the best medicine". But the idiot neocons that run our show at our barn doesn't care about the health of our drivers.

Maybe there's a hidden metaphor here? Something deeper than soap pehaps?

Thousands of men are about to lose their ability to provide and your worried about soap...

Thousands? A little math from the COO thread comes to around 160+/-, 200 tops. Not good by any means but certainly not thousands. The union has an opening in their press corps if your interested ;)

It's pretty damn sad that this company that turns a profit STILL CANT put anti-bacterial soap in the bathroom where the drivers wash their hands. Oh they have some next to the SCM office. So when the RVP comes to town he will use the bathroom where there is anti-bacterial soap. In the drivers bathroom there still isnt any down there. I griped about this before and still no results. Doctors always say "prevention is the best medicine". But the idiot neocons that run our show at our barn doesn't care about the health of our drivers.

Update! They will soon be installing your own personal soap dispenser.....

pyzamhoffsoap.jpg

hey when someone takes a dump and doesnt wash their hands its disgusting. The company should be providing anti bacterial soap. But some of you guys are pigs anyways and dont care about other people other than how badly you're getting screwed over or how you can screw the next guy over. a bunch of selfish drivers that only cares about themselves. "me, me, me, me, me" That's why this company is going down the tubes because of the act of GREED and some drivers are just as bad as the idiots that runs this place.

hey when someone takes a dump and doesnt wash their hands its disgusting. The company should be providing anti bacterial soap.

Is there any soap at all? Is there the green pumice soap? You should try not to get dukie on your fingers when you wipe. What's to stop you from bringing in a bar? Have you even thought of that? I'll bet there is soap provided, it's just not the Anti-poopie soap.

But some of you guys are pigs anyways and dont care about other people other than how badly you're getting screwed over or how you can screw the next guy over. a bunch of selfish drivers that only cares about themselves. "me, me, me, me, me"
You mean like someone demanding a special service like anti-bacterial soap instead of regular soap? I'll bet the majority of the people at your center are satisfied with the soap provided.

That's why this company is going down the tubes because of the act of GREED and some drivers are just as bad as the idiots that runs this place.

What? Truckingboards? That a good way to get a one way ticket to bansville.

I think he is talking about the company because everybody loves Truckingboards :bgroovy:

I can't believe this post has 4 pages of replies. :coffee1: I always open the bathroom door with a paper towel in my hand. Your ::shit:: may not stink but it will smear.:9529: