FedEx Freight | Pretty damn sad.

Man you gotta watch them tick deers, sneaky little bastards.

This is the after pic

SmokeStickdeer.jpg

No one has addressed Smokestak's tiny sack, what gives, you drew it Jeff, were you going off the twins knowledge or your own..LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I here ya brother brother. Here in Iraq we have porta jons to, but instead of being 106 it was 142 yesterday. We also don’t have sanitizer or soap in them. Sometimes we don’t even have toilet paper in them. Let me also mention that we live in rooms about the size of a small bedroom (2 men per room) and have to go outside and walk about 100 yards to get to the bathrooms (where there is soap) and the communal showers where there is no hot water.
142 degrees you don't need no hot water

I will be home at 10:00am on the 13th. I was told I will meet with a Houston TM on the 15th. I hope I get a spot, I plan to kick the door down and show these guys how its done.
O yeah Primo, my bad I forgot to say it, but thank you for your service.

I will be home at 10:00am on the 13th. I was told I will meet with a Houston TM on the 15th. I hope I get a spot, I plan to kick the door down and show these guys how its done.
Be careful, they will get you for work place violence.

Looking forward to you getting back on friendly soil, I know you will get the spot!

No one has addressed Smokestak's tiny sack, what gives, you drew it Jeff, were you going off the twins knowledge or your own..LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your girlfriend sent me a pic of you, I used it to scale Smokestacks

Your girlfriend sent me a pic of you, I used it to scale Smokestacks
The hell you say!!!! My sack is magnificient, you are confused! Did she really send you a pic? (((PANIC))))...My sack..my precious sack...the nerve of you, and the nerve of Paula, I feel violated, its Smoke with the tiny sack I say...ITS SMOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

You people on here on quite entertaining. After reading all of your replies, now I see why they call it the dirty south LMAO

Dear Packerfan, I can't believe you actually took the time to read all the responses, and the best you can come up with is "now I see why they call it the dirty south", but then your subject matter was really bizarre to begin with. With all the financial problems in the trucking industry right now, not having access to anti-bacterial soap has to rank about number 1430 when it comes to problems that needs to be fixed immediately. I'm married to an RN and according to my bride, unless your going into surgery, if you wash your hands with hot soapy water long enough to sing the song happy birthday you can pass for Mr. Clean. On the other hand if you are an MD and you have to operate in the men's restroom, then I agree with you 100 percent. You need your Anti-Bacterial Soap. I do feel slighted though, I'm out west, you know where that is don't you. Its Dirty Harry Country. "Go ahead punk, make my day". I thought I had a couple of cleaver responses and you only give credit to the dirty south. You ARE entertaining, I can't wait for the next problem that ruffles your feathers. Happy Trails TP

Ok if your wife is an RN I am sure that she has heard of e-coli. If one person is infected and touches their butt and doesnt wash their hands and touches everything then it can make other people sick. As for "financial problems in the trucking industry" FEDEX doesnt have those problems. As for you living out west, I am sorry that you have to pay one of the highest taxes in the nation next to New York. I am sure that you are liberal that's a vegan and believes in going green and saving water while you are wiping your feces all over the place saying it's good for the environment.

Ok if your wife is an RN I am sure that she has heard of e-coli. If one person is infected and touches their butt and doesnt wash their hands and touches everything then it can make other people sick. As for "financial problems in the trucking industry" FEDEX doesnt have those problems. As for you living out west, I am sorry that you have to pay one of the highest taxes in the nation next to New York. I am sure that you are liberal that's a vegan and believes in going green and saving water while you are wiping your feces all over the place saying it's good for the environment.

Let me give you something to think about....

Say there is a kid that works in a sandwich shop or fast food that has baggy pants on and he uses the bathroom and pulls his pants up and then washes his hands and goes back to work...

Whats on those pants that he keeps having to pull up while making your sandwich?

Packerfan said:

I thought I had issues .......... Guess not. I see I'm normal