FedEx Freight | Pretty damn sad.

Packerfan

At first I thought the whole anti-bacterial soap thing was a joke. After further analysis, I do believe you are serious about it. Do you realize you work for a freight company. Take a really good look around the dock or the inside of most tractors, or even the inside of the trailers. What do you think you are breathing anytime you are driving a forklift or even just walking across the dock, how about the dust from sweeping out a trailer? If you had any brains, anti-bacterial soap would be pretty close to the bottom of your little issues bag?

That movie years ago about the boy in the bubble, was that you???

Do you ever get that feeling your beating a dead horse? Maybe if I type a little slower I'll be able to get my point across to Packerman. I agree with you 100 percent. You should always wash your hands with hot soapy water after using the restroom. That's the best thing you can do to fight infection, its also just basic hygiene, like taking a bath daily or wearing clean clothes, and brushing your teeth. The industrial soap provided by the company will kill any germs you might pick up in the restroom so long as you wash your hands thoroughly, that's the secret. Even Anti-Bacterial soap won't kill germs if you don't wash your hands properly.

I was offered the severance buyout and excepted it to keep another driver from getting laid off. I ended my career with Viking/Fedex freight with 33.5 years of service. I received the Master Level Driving Award three years before I retired. Both myself and my bride are retired now and collecting our Social Security and company pensions. If I wanted to live in "fly-over" country and pay fewer taxes I could, but we both love where we live, and our house is paid for. Keep washing your hands big boy, and stay healthy. I want those pension checks to keep rolling in on the first of the month. TP

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya'll have to understand cheesehead (packerfan) has brain damage from all the methane gas in the dairy pastures around his house.:Violin::fan::horseshit::LMAO:

If you knew how to read then I wouldnt have to explain to you again what I am talking about. Walking across the dock or sweeping out trailers has nothing to do with washing your hands after you take a dump. But you must have a 4th grade education. Everything what you just typed is irrelevant to the subject that I am talking about. You are probably one of those guys that does take a dump and dont wash their hands. I also understand after talking about soap that their are some nasty pigs that works for this company. I would hate to go into your homes to see how you pigs live.
Packerfan

At first I thought the whole anti-bacterial soap thing was a joke. After further analysis, I do believe you are serious about it. Do you realize you work for a freight company. Take a really good look around the dock or the inside of most tractors, or even the inside of the trailers. What do you think you are breathing anytime you are driving a forklift or even just walking across the dock, how about the dust from sweeping out a trailer? If you had any brains, anti-bacterial soap would be pretty close to the bottom of your little issues bag?

That movie years ago about the boy in the bubble, was that you???

Grow up. I've worked for 5 freight companies and 12 terminals in the last 24 years. So the soap ran out, big deal. Hopefully they still have Kleenex to dry your tears.

FWIW I haven't even been to this site in at least a month and some one is whining about bathroom soap? No wonder I don't bother to see what drivers are crying about. Just go to work and quit crying.

If you knew how to read then I wouldnt have to explain to you again what I am talking about. Walking across the dock or sweeping out trailers has nothing to do with washing your hands after you take a dump. But you must have a 4th grade education. Everything what you just typed is irrelevant to the subject that I am talking about. You are probably one of those guys that does take a dump and dont wash their hands. I also understand after talking about soap that their are some nasty pigs that works for this company. I would hate to go into your homes to see how you pigs live.

:LMAO:I had to give you a like on this, you're about as bright as a burned out light bulb?:1036316054: All Im trying to tell you is what you're breathing in most terminals or on any dock is by far worst than anything you (MIGHT) catch from not having anti-bacterial soap.

If I were you, I would call in immediately and resign. This place is way to filthy for the likes of you to be working at!!!

The hospitals usually hire people like you to change ::shit:: bed pans, now that would be a good job for you, I bet they even have anti-bacterial soap on hand-(S).

I bet that you're one of those people that takes a dump and dont wash your hands. Then you want to shake a persons hand with your feces on it. GROSS! You must be a pig that puts your feces all over your truck then eat your lunch with your nasty poopy hands. GROSS!

I bet that you're one of those people that takes a dump and dont wash your hands. Then you want to shake a persons hand with your feces on it. GROSS! You must be a pig that puts your feces all over your truck then eat your lunch with your nasty poopy hands. GROSS!

Wow, somebody needs to relive some stress.

I use TP to wipe my butt, not my bare hand.

Guardrail

What would you do on a Construction site where you have to "GRUNT" behind an End-loader or Concrete Pumper? You make due with what you have. If the conditions are not satisfactory for you to drop your Personal Waste in the toilet and then return to work consider what I saw last weekend in the Midwest along a very busy highway... A Very Brown Man ( I am assuming a Hispanic from a Third World Country) taking a bath, YES A BATH in a ditch! He was scrubbing his pits and sack during an Summer Popup Thunderstorm. Now Let that sink in for a moment.........

I had to circle around and see where this guy went upon completing his "Ditch Bath"... I won't say the Name of the National Restaurant Chain. But the Brown Man after bathing in a Ditch entered the back (kitchen) door of a place I used to eat. It is Modern Day Slavery for the Illegal Aliens: and you want to complain about Antibacterial Soap??? Next time you have to "Grunt" go wash your hands in a ditch! If it is good enough for a man who is preparing dinner for 100's of people it is OK for a Dumbasse Truck Driver.

It's pretty damn sad that this company that turns a profit STILL CANT put anti-bacterial soap in the bathroom where the drivers wash their hands. Oh they have some next to the SCM office. So when the RVP comes to town he will use the bathroom where there is anti-bacterial soap. In the drivers bathroom there still isnt any down there. I griped about this before and still no results. Doctors always say "prevention is the best medicine". But the idiot neocons that run our show at our barn doesn't care about the health of our drivers.

And we can expect your resignation when????

Rat

Packerfan said:

Did you wash your hands after changing your tampon ?

What would you do on a Construction site where you have to "GRUNT" behind an End-loader or Concrete Pumper? You make due with what you have. If the conditions are not satisfactory for you to drop your Personal Waste in the toilet and then return to work consider what I saw last weekend in the Midwest along a very busy highway... A Very Brown Man ( I am assuming a Hispanic from a Third World Country) taking a bath, YES A BATH in a ditch! He was scrubbing his pits and sack during an Summer Popup Thunderstorm. Now Let that sink in for a moment.........

I had to circle around and see where this guy went upon completing his "Ditch Bath"... I won't say the Name of the National Restaurant Chain. But the Brown Man after bathing in a Ditch entered the back (kitchen) door of a place I used to eat. It is Modern Day Slavery for the Illegal Aliens: and you want to complain about Antibacterial Soap??? Next time you have to "Grunt" go wash your hands in a ditch! If it is good enough for a man who is preparing dinner for 100's of people it is OK for a Dumbasse Truck Driver.

hate to break the news to you but we dont live in a 3rd world country so there shouldnt be any excuses why people cant wash their hands with anti bacterial soap over here. And if you are eating food prepared from a person that washed their hands in a ditch, you have some problems. Next time you go off on rant, use spell check next time. Dumbasse? What is a Dumbasse? Another uneducated diesel dummy that only knows how to hold onto a steering wheel with poopy hands.

Dude,
Really, just because you haven't learned how to **** at a urinal without getting your hands wet, or haven't mastered the art of taking a dump and doing the paperwork without getting lucky ...... Don't assume the rest of us are like you. Get yourself some hand Sanitizer and some disposable gloves and get on with life. Why don't you take some time off and go commune with Howard Hughes.

Whether you agree or disagree with Packerman, one thing for sure, he's got a lot of mileage out of a slippery subject. Remember TP stands for Twice Pipes, not to be confused with Toilet Paper. TP

hate to break the news to you but we dont live in a 3rd world country so there shouldnt be any excuses why people cant wash their hands with anti bacterial soap over here. And if you are eating food prepared from a person that washed their hands in a ditch, you have some problems. Next time you go off on rant, use spell check next time. Dumbasse? What is a Dumbasse? Another uneducated diesel dummy that only knows how to hold onto a steering wheel with poopy hands.

If you're going to criticize someone for spelling, one would think your post would be perfect. I spotted seven punctuation errors in your first run-on sentence.

Sheesh! Pot, meet kettle.

Guardrail