FedEx Freight | Pretty damn sad.

I saw last weekend in the Midwest along a very busy highway... A Very Brown Man ( I am assuming a Hispanic from a Third World Country) taking a bath, YES A BATH in a ditch! He was scrubbing his pits and sack during an Summer Popup Thunderstorm. Now Let that sink in for a moment.........

I had to circle around and see where this guy went upon completing his "Ditch Bath"... I won't say the Name of the National Restaurant Chain. But the Brown Man after bathing in a Ditch entered the back (kitchen) door of a place I used to eat. It is Modern Day Slavery for the Illegal Aliens:

Pop's I for 1 wish you would mention the name of the restaurant..... it's good for us to to know where they have workers that are speading disease....

Pop's I for 1 wish you would mention the name of the restaurant..... it's good for us to to know where they have workers that are speading disease....
Can't do that Thom, I did once and the post was removed, TB is not to be used to grind an axe, I'm sure its in the rules I'm just to lazy to look it up, but it goes something like that, I'm sure if you PM popcorn he would be glad to tell ya.

If you're going to criticize someone for spelling, one would think your post would be perfect. I spotted seven punctuation errors in your first run-on sentence.

Sheesh! Pot, meet kettle.

I'm just writing at a level that these diesel dummies can understand. Congrats, you've just passed the 4th grade.

If you really think about it,,,,,,anti-bacterial soap is BAD. The reason is because it will KILL the good bacteria that feeds off of the bad bacteria. Just remember, wash your hands after PP and PooPo and use a papertowel to open the bathroom door. Next you will want a bidet. Get real.

hate to break the news to you but we dont live in a 3rd world country so there shouldnt be any excuses why people cant wash their hands with anti bacterial soap over here. And if you are eating food prepared from a person that washed their hands in a ditch, you have some problems. Next time you go off on rant, use spell check next time. Dumbasse? What is a Dumbasse? Another uneducated diesel dummy that only knows how to hold onto a steering wheel with poopy hands.

Yes we do or soon will thanks to people like yourself who worry about trivial BS. The survival of our Country is at stake! I guess you see nothing wrong with a restaurant worker taking a BATH in a DITCH and feeling that life is good. I am happy life is better for him here than the 3rd world hellhole he snuck up here from. But the fact remains that ALL ACROSS AMERICA this story is repeated on a daily basis, and then he enters the kitchen of a NATIONAL Full Service Restaurant Chain and chops the veggies for your salad. It Is Modern Day Slavery! Plain and Simple if you citizens of America can't see that Bush and Obama both Sold You Down the River... You will never see the truth that is 2011 here in the USA. As long as stupid people are able to complain about Gas prices and the traffic you feel that you are connected in this world. The Old days are OVER. This is about FREEDOM; yours and mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone please kill this thread, it would be a mercy killing to be sure. Next thing we know folks will be demanding alcohol wipes and ultra violet light cleansers to kill viruses that might be on their skin. Oh hell, let's just all go to work in biohazard suits and call it a day!!!

ST

Someone please kill this thread, it would be a mercy killing to be sure. Next thing we know folks will be demanding alcohol wipes and ultra violet light cleansers to kill viruses that might be on their skin. Oh hell, let's just all go to work in biohazard suits and call it a day!!!

ST
ST, really? Its too hot for the bio suits, lets wait till fall or winter shall we?

ST, really? Its too hot for the bio suits, lets wait till fall or winter shall we?

GT, rewatch the movie "Outbreak" with dustin hoffman. Don't the suits have a/c units? Perhaps we can get astronaut underwear? You know, the kind with cold water circulating so your nuts don't overheat??? It's the 21st century! Where the hell is George Jetson to deliver my flying car!!!

ST

GT, rewatch the movie "Outbreak" with dustin hoffman. Don't the suits have a/c units? Perhaps we can get astronaut underwear? You know, the kind with cold water circulating so your nuts don't overheat??? It's the 21st century! Where the hell is George Jetson to deliver my flying car!!!

ST
Sweet, no one likes overheated nutts, I like mine to be nice and cool, I could use a pair of them drawers in this heatwave we are having!

Man you guys crack me up I wish my "brown" drivers had the mentality I see on these boards. Great to see there are still real drivers in the freight industry be safe and keep turning that wheel.

Be safe

It's pretty damn sad that this company that turns a profit STILL CANT put anti-bacterial soap in the bathroom where the drivers wash their hands.

I see where it starts. I just got back from HRO and they were also out of anti-bacterial soap. I was forced to wash my hands with the bar of Lava soap laying on the sink. I felt dirty until I got back to the house and washed my bacteria ridden hands.

Guardrail said:
I see where it starts. I just got back from HRO and they were also out of anti-bacterial soap. I was forced to wash my hands with the bar of Lava soap laying on the sink. I felt dirty until I got back to the house and washed my bacteria ridden hands.

That's BS we are a multi billion dollar company !!!!!!