FedEx Freight | Pretty damn sad.

Ummm like, is this thread forreal!?.....because I've done oil changes, replaced tie-rods and multiple repairs on autos, and after, sat and ate a sandwich and drunk a cold one, been around asbestos, been poked and punctured by rusty nails, have tattoos, had the old lady smack the hell out of me after she scratched her a$$ & picked at her feet, and for yrs have touched our equipments steering wheels, door handles, and gear shifters(THERE"S NOTHING NASTIER THAN THESE THREE!)........and I'm still kicking! But with The Purple Machine so called being in favor of the"GOING GREEN" movement and all.......maybe it'll go through. Not trying to be a smart a$$, but after washing your hands, most folks go grabbing the door handle with their bare hands anyway after coming out of the john anyway....and don't realize it.

The thread is for real, otherwise you wouldn't have responded. The originator of the thread, however, apparently is a few French fries short of a happy meal.

I think the originator of the thread might be the idiot causing problems at my via yard. Dummy comes in from Hub, deadlines every piece of trailing equipment for 2 weeks, claiming ABS doesn't work. After two weeks, shop finally takes away his tractor, explains that the odds of 4 trailers and 2 gears all having bad ABS, every day, is pretty remote versus probability that his tractor is the problem. He's furious, threatening to call HR because shop took his tractor away. Hmmmmm hauled 40 trailers and 20 gears in 2 weeks and every single one had bad ABS....better buy some powerball tickets....

ST

I think the originator of the thread might be the idiot causing problems at my via yard. Dummy comes in from Hub, deadlines every piece of trailing equipment for 2 weeks, claiming ABS doesn't work. After two weeks, shop finally takes away his tractor, explains that the odds of 4 trailers and 2 gears all having bad ABS, every day, is pretty remote versus probability that his tractor is the problem. He's furious, threatening to call HR because shop took his tractor away. Hmmmmm hauled 40 trailers and 20 gears in 2 weeks and every single one had bad ABS....better buy some powerball tickets..

ST

I think the same fellow drove my tractor once. He deadlined it at the shop because the fan wouldn't come on. Two days later the shop released my tractor because they couldn't find anything wrong with the engine fan. I asked "the driver" why he wrote it up. He was talking about the fan inside the tractor.

I only wash my hands when somone else is in the room, like does a tree make a sound in the forest? It makes them feel better. Antibacterial soap/lotion makes my sandwich taste funny. It doesn't kill the germs that matter. I'd rather have a profit sharing check than soap- I'll wash my hands when I get home... Poop at home, and pee in a bottle, you'll never have to enter a germ ladened Fedex restroom, no antibacterial soap needed.

I hate getting my driving/dock/golf gloves wet anyway. With them on at all times- washing your hands is not necessary, right? Don't you just love slip seating with a city driver?

Hmm...gloves on all the time....with a little fifth wheel grease on them.....empty restroom..
Glad I don't slip seat with ya, Misfit;)