Private carrier

grocerythrower

TB Legend
Credits
IN-N-OUT Burger

Posted by Stoney:
With all do respect GT, I see nothing but In-N-Out trucks pulling their own trailers. At least in Ca, Nv, and Az.

Thanks to Stoney for letting us know that there is in fact a carrier out there that is still private and still cares about the quality of their distributon, by keeping their own drivers, drivers that care and have a vested interest in the company as a whole.

If none of you have ever drove for a private foodservice company or otherwise, its the best job you can get, I did it for Daylight Donuts for 9 years. Thanks Stoney, and thanks In-N-Out!!

One of the few left: https://wfa.kronostm.com/index.jsp?...rReqExt&SEQ=jobDetails&POSTING_ID=18790748075

Most have a 3PL doing the transportation. The doors on our tractors has the customer's name on it but under that it says:"Operated by"

I know that Domino's still has thier private fleet.

Beerfd said that he never saw anything under the name, Magoo is going to get us a pic next time he sees one, I can't wait, if In-N-Out is still running their own transportation system, they are one of the few.

What do you think Double R, do you know of anyone around you that still owns their own fleet?

Beerfd said that he never saw anything under the name, Magoo is going to get us a pic next time he sees one, I can't wait, if In-N-Out is still running their own transportation system, they are one of the few.

What do you think Double R, do you know of anyone around you that still owns their own fleet?

Domino's Pizza
Wendys does, there called New Bakery. Those are the trucks pulling the wendys trailers. They only deliver buns. Wendys owns the bakery.
That's about it. Most of the others are ran by 3PLs or outsourced(MBM, McLane,etc)

I believe white castle has there own fleet to. They dont say anything under there logo. They also have a lil warehouse in st.paul. ive been past it many times

I got another one. Here in MN and Wi we got a convienace store chain called kwik trip. They have there own fleet. The have fuel tankers, grocery trucks and bakery trucks. They also have there own line of products. They got a dairy line, pizza line and other things to.

Caseys general store is the same way except they dont have bakery trucks

I really like Caseys Pizza, I used to get it whenever I was up north, I don't know if we are talking about the same thing but down here its Quick Trip, or Quick and Tasty Foods, QT for short, they are in DesMoines IA, I haven't seen them farther north, haven't been up that way in years though, there is a DC in Belton MO and their corp offices are here in good old Tulsa OK.