Holland | Probation is over now I feel great

papejr

TB Lurker
Credits
My probation with ABF is over I want to wish all Holland drivers the best. I am no longer part of the team Welch dream team. I have taken my excellent work and driving record to a better company. Welch you will get what you pay for. Good Luck

My probation with ABF is over I want to wish all Holland drivers the best. I am no longer part of the team Welch dream team. I have taken my excellent work and driving record to a better company. Welch you will get what you pay for. Good Luck

That imo is the smartest and best move we could make.I'm happy for you but hate to lose a good employee.I hope something happens with the pension laws so our failures wont affect abf.Congratulations!

Mine has been over for 2 weeks,don't even have to fight a vendor to fix anything anymore,priceless.

Good Luck at the new gig, one question: "does it feel funny being the only truck out there that the Holland guys can pass at night?" I guess there is the Prime guys also.
I wish I could talk a half dozen guys ahead of me on the seniority board to do the same, I could get a lot better bid in April.

I have heard talk that Conway has those cameras, does anyone know if that is true? Does ABF have them? That would drive me nuts, but it could be fun doing really gross stuff knowing that someone might be watching! :D
Good luck and be on the look out for video cameras.

Good Luck at the new gig, one question: "does it feel funny being the only truck out there that the Holland guys can pass at night?" I guess there is the Prime guys also.
I wish I could talk a half dozen guys ahead of me on the seniority board to do the same, I could get a lot better bid in April.

you can pass me all night long,we get paid by the hour to do velocity work and a dollar more a hour at that.holland gets away with murder at the velocitys doing city and dock work that they are not supposed to be doing.i have grievances from Toledo velocity that are over 3 years old and still never heard. so pass away,im laughing all the way to the bank.

It sounds like you are happy....that is all that really matters! I hope everyone finds the job that makes them happy, I know over the last thirty years I have had some jobs that were such pieces of crud. The type of job where a guy just dreads the thought of going to work every day, so if you are happy, that is Awesome! Keep the shiny side up! At least with ABF you should be able to tell which side is shiny! :)
you can pass me all night long,we get paid by the hour to do velocity work and a dollar more a hour at that.holland gets away with murder at the velocitys doing city and dock work that they are not supposed to be doing.i have grievances from Toledo velocity that are over 3 years old and still never heard. so pass away,im laughing all the way to the bank.