Yellow | Problem at 525.

You must be working at my barn brother :27::27:

Na, just retired. Too much time on my hands. Which results in thinking up to many ways to get even. Got any lint black? Carefully put it in an envelope leaving no evidence of the lint black on the outside, tightly seal the envelope & address it to the terminal manager or anyone making you life harder than it needs to be. Actually happened @ my barn in Indy. TM wouldn’t get us any protective clothing to work with this stuff. The contract specifically talks about this issue. He refused to spend the money & get the clothing. Someone pulled his singing Billy Bass of the wall in his office, put it in the box, added a little lint black, labeled it truck mail from corporate, & threw it in the back of an inbound trailer, & the rest is history. Needless to say he was upset. BUT, 2 days later we had our protective clothing. Don’t get mad, get even. Funny thing was he was a pretty good TM compared to what they have now. At least he knew how to run a trucking company. Von.

:hilarious::hilarious:
Thank supers... They take the bills all the time for updates and misplace them.
Not saying stackers don't lose em.
Just sayin.
Let this thread die please. Lol. . . P. S. Most of the he time the loaded bills are gone and we don't even know the weight of the loaded trailer. Gotta remember who runs outbound now. A flunkie dispatcher who has been around. And a ex-clerical union man who has only been out there a few months. It's totally f'd up .

Last edited:
Na, just retired. Too much time on my hands. Which results in thinking up to many ways to get even. Got any lint black? Carefully put it in an envelope leaving no evidence of the lint black on the outside, tightly seal the envelope & address it to the terminal manager or anyone making you life harder than it needs to be. Actually happened @ my barn in Indy. TM wouldn’t get us any protective clothing to work with this stuff. The contract specifically talks about this issue. He refused to spend the money & get the clothing. Someone pulled his singing Billy Bass of the wall in his office, put it in the box, added a little lint black, labeled it truck mail from corporate, & threw it in the back of an inbound trailer, & the rest is history. Needless to say he was upset. BUT, 2 days later we had our protective clothing. Don’t get mad, get even. Funny thing was he was a pretty good TM compared to what they have now. At least he knew how to run a trucking company. Von.
Regional manager had the maintenance men put the hostlers couch in the dumpster. Monday morning when he opens his office door it was on his desk up on the second floor.

Regional manager had the maintenance men put the hostlers couch in the dumpster. Monday morning when he opens his office door it was on his desk up on the second floor.

Don't leave us hanging. What happened to the couch after it was removed from his desk? Did it return to the dumpster? Is it sitting now in its original location? The regional manager was very mean & disrespectful to the couch causing emotional problems for the couch. Is the couch now in the office of a psychiatrist receiving treatment? Has anyone filed on this? Is the yard backed up because the yard man is looking for a new place to sleep away from the cameras? This story line has to have an ending. Please follow up with the "couch without a union break room'. Thanks. Von.

Years ago, the Roadway Abq relay manager would watch the fuelers from the roof of the terminal building.

Yes FM, I remember those days when BA's would do stuff like that and we all thought how cool that was. But let me ask you a question, where are all those jobs today?

By the way, the part of mysticobra's original post that I found interesting was this line - "But the saftey man was in on a conference call with the TM and the lighting company and the lighting company they contracted said it would be two weeks to start putting in ballasts and new led bulbs that are supposedly 3 times brighter." So it appears that the situation is being corrected isn't it? Nothing like making a mountain out of a molehill wouldn't you say?
Good for you with your little flash light at dark terminals... Have you even ever worked the dock? This man has a legitimate complaint & voicing his opinion is his right ,so stick to using your flash light & dont worry about the dock lighting...
Signed Restless 511 Old School Native

Years ago, the Roadway Abq relay manager would watch the fuelers from the roof of the terminal building.
Good thing Seal Team 6 wasn't training on their Sniper Program at the time. Bad place to be during an exercise like that. von.

They are assuming I am working on the dock. Management that is. I just look like I am. I am assuming I am correct . I could be wrong. Lol.
I'm just here to count things.
:off topic:

Good for you with your little flash light at dark terminals... Have you even ever worked the dock? This man has a legitimate complaint & voicing his opinion is his right ,so stick to using your flash light & dont worry about the dock lighting...
Signed Restless 511 Old School Native

Did you just wake up from a long sleep, I made my comments a month ago. And by the way, my flash light may be little but it blasts a big beam! :hilarious:

They are assuming I am working on the dock. Management that is. I just look like I am. I am assuming I am correct . I could be wrong. Lol.
I'm just here to count things.
:off topic:
We have some people that are moving so slow, I assume they are still breathing, but am not sure.