Professional image

Appearance

There is a big concern of mine from someone who has been around a while, If I as a p&d driver am standing on a shipper's dock recieving freight at the same time a ups freieght driver, or a fed ex freight driver, They definately portray a much more proffesional image than NEMF. Our drivers wear jean shorts and t-shirts compared to the uniform of these other companies. A-lot of proffesional people do things based on image. I am a proud employee of NEMF and I do my best to present a proffesional image but it is tough to compete with theeir uniforms and technology.

This is one of NEMF biggest problems. The customer sees a newer truck, usually clean, a well uniformed person and a clean trailer with UPS and Fed-Ex. Then the NEMF will have on jeans and a T and most of the guys i used to work with there, those cloths were dirty and worn. They would be driving a late 70's to early 90's truck with a trailer that was circa 70's! Needs to change Shavell. Need to keep in the competition!

Da-pickle :loser:down here at 32 barn. All our city drivers go out with all the newer trucks, and the trailers dispatch sends them out with are good looking decent trailers. You are just a little upset with leaving NEMF and realize that you left a good company to work for, I'm Sorry you feel this way.

I ordered a few shirts and the lunchbag from Cintas. They are not bad, not great, but cheap, less than Dickies work shirts. I feel a little better about my image at work with at least something that says NEMF. It's worth the shot if you are looking to purchase work clothes. They take a little while to ship but free. Again "cintas.com" our company code is "shevellppd"

How long did it take to get the stuff in? I'm thinking I'm gonna order some tshirts. They're cheap enough, and after losing almost 130 pounds now I need to buy shirts anyway. figure I may as well snag some "for work use only".

WOW Hometown 130 pounds! thats awsome. How'd ya do it? Are you in the company weight loss challenge? Keep up the good work

They worked it off of him ;) or maybe the Cintas uni's are like the Ironman suit???

WOW Hometown 130 pounds! thats awsome. How'd ya do it? Are you in the company weight loss challenge? Keep up the good work

Nutrisystem. Started last April at 321 pounds, sitting at 192 right now. Wanna get down to the 175-180 range, as that will put my BMI at "normal weight" for my height.

I'm a road driver, we don't do anything but play with the radio and stare out the window. :TR10driving03:

C'mon - i watched Rocky - don't we all sit there and lift weights?

Or was that a Chuck Norris movie - brain fart....

No that was "Over the Top" with Stallone as a truck driving arm :showoff:wrestling guy. HomeTownDummy, I'm out of 32 and BigJohn was down there talking about your weight loss to the other drivers, and said you look great way to go. I to need to loose a few, so nutri-system real works. I need to look into it cost wise and everything.

No that was "Over the Top" with Stallone as a truck driving arm :showoff:wrestling guy. HomeTownDummy, I'm out of 32 and BigJohn was down there talking about your weight loss to the other drivers, and said you look great way to go. I to need to loose a few, so nutri-system real works. I need to look into it cost wise and everything.

If you eat out a few times a week at just at work alone, you'll save money on nutrisystem.

How long did it take to get the stuff in? I'm thinking I'm gonna order some tshirts. They're cheap enough, and after losing almost 130 pounds now I need to buy shirts anyway. figure I may as well snag some "for work use only".

It took about 14 days. which wasn't so bad. Like I said not super quality but cheap