Central Transport | Profit and Loss Summary Sheets

g4j88

TB Lurker
Credits
We need to stick together!:grouphug:

By signing the profit and loss sheet, you agree that you cost the company money that day. You are not required to sign that sheet of paper. Everyday the night supervisor writes on my sheet, "refuses to sign".

I returned to the terminal one afternoon from my P&D run with a 1.9 stops per hour on my dolphin. I also did about 15 stops and returned with 24 skids total from my pick-ups. Not to mention I was the first driver back at the terminal. When I finshed unloading my trailer and logged out, I had worked about 8 hours.

When I looked at my profit and loss sheet, I still lost the company about $50.00 even though I made $10 on the dock.

We are never going to see any raises if drivers keep signing those sheets and compromising because they are afraid of losing their jobs. :butt kiss:

Remember, your CDL makes you money, not the company. If you keep your license clean and prevent getting written up, you can move on to a better job.

funny how central transport has the cheapest rates in the country and are wondering why they cant make money..really?..they have no office staff , no salesman and give out $40/pallet rates--and your telling me you delvd all your freigth and returned full and you lost-- $50??? and you need to sign a sheet ...wtf ???...how about the vice president of sales sign that sheet or the president...what a joke

Why in the world would anyone work for a place like that. I mean come on you bust your nuts all day then they kick you in them at the end.NO THANK YOU

Why in the world would anyone work for a place like that. I mean come on you bust your nuts all day then they kick you in them at the end.NO THANK YOU
It's pretty much like what I read on most of the other threads posted by LTL p&d drivers. Union or non-union you can never do enough.

this has been going on at some LTL companies from what I've heard, I've even heard that they cut the hours of the low performers to almost nothing to weed them out.

I have never herd of this happening before but it would not surprise me. At UPS its not the drivers fault for not making production, its always the supervisor.