Yellow | Profit Sharing 2016 ?

Road drivers at our terminal tell me they usually have to wake up the security guards in their car sleeping when they arrive to the terminal on weekends just to check in. Gates wide open. Of course the security firm we use here have plastic badges, and a rolled up magazine to scare away the crooks.

Went to an EOL on the weekend last month. Gate wide open, door to the dock from the outside ramp wide open, TV playing in the basement break room, door to the office unlocked and not a living soul in sight anywhere. I almost thought someone had died back on the dock someplace but I was too scared to look and maybe find a body so I just left.

Profit Sharing ??? Here's a Idea that i have talked about before and the is that each Driver should be awarded 15 stock shares each week they work , for the -15% we give them , Now that would be profit sharing and it would maybe help worker morale !!! So each Friday when your check is short that $150-200 bucks for that -15% ,you would see that you got 15 stock shares that week !! :6799:

Profit Sharing ??? Here's a Idea that i have talked about before and the is that each Driver should be awarded 15 stock shares each week they work , for the -15% we give them , Now that would be profit sharing and it would maybe help worker morale !!! So each Friday when your check is short that $150-200 bucks for that -15% ,you would see that you got 15 stock shares that week !! :6799:

Good idea, except it shouldn't apply to drivers who have side jobs driving on weekends for other trucking companies. :hide:

I thought that was kind of the original plan.then two reverse stock splits

I thought that was kind of the original plan.then two reverse stock splits
Uh oh, I think I might be in a parallel reality. I'm going to agree with BOTH of these statements. :1sm057crazy:

Good idea, except it shouldn't apply to drivers who have side jobs driving on weekends for other trucking companies. :hide:
That weekend job sure helps me out though every year when I file my amended return from the Form 88777, loss of potential income derived from employment with company that adjusts their books quarterly, and hides money off shore....

Hey Wong, maybe you'd be happier with this job changing light bulbs.

Think how much in shape you have to be to do change a light bulb @ 1500 feet, when you climb up & down a tower.
I wonder what their pay rate is? Better yet, how much is his life insurance & the price to buy it?

Hey Wong, maybe you'd be happier with this job changing light bulbs.

607a293a97b94bbe31b690e243d86d59.jpg

I think mr welch is so upset about that $165 he gave you for pti law suit,that yrc freight will never get a profit sharing check