Yellow | Profit Sharing 2016 ?

d55735ea063510dd27ba433c70f31047.png
Maybe she's studying to become a gynecologist.

Profit Sharing ??? Here's a Idea that i have talked about before and the is that each Driver should be awarded 15 stock shares each week they work , for the -15% we give them , Now that would be profit sharing and it would maybe help worker morale !!! So each Friday when your check is short that $150-200 bucks for that -15% ,you would see that you got 15 stock shares that week !! :6799:

I thought that was kind of the original plan.then two reverse stock splits

Uh oh, I think I might be in a parallel reality. I'm going to agree with BOTH of these statements. :1sm057crazy:

Flash from the past:

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748703483604574629961893180696

Everyone got shagged in the deal. It is a matter of degree. The aggrieved who remain feel the 'pain' more deeply than those, employees and investors, who have cut their losses and moved on.

Said the masochist to the sadist, "Beat me!"

Said the sadist, "No!"

Profit Sharing ??? Here's a Idea that i have talked about before and the is that each Driver should be awarded 15 stock shares each week they work , for the -15% we give them , Now that would be profit sharing and it would maybe help worker morale !!! So each Friday when your check is short that $150-200 bucks for that -15% ,you would see that you got 15 stock shares that week !! :6799:

I get what you are suggesting, but diluting the company value by approximately 4M/week would have a catastrophic effect on investor confidence.

What? You say. Approximately 20K bargaining unit employees, 15 shares @ an average price of $13.50. Do the math...

I get what you are suggesting, but diluting the company value by approximately 4M/week would have a catastrophic effect on investor confidence.

What? You say. Approximately 20K bargaining unit employees, 15 shares @ an average price of $13.50. Do the math...
Investor Confidence ?? think they lost that back with the 2 rev. splits ?? and then what about the 1000's of shares given to management every year ?? point there is we should get something extra for our -15% right ?? after all look at the shares they give management who is at full pay ??

Investor Confidence ?? think they lost that back with the 2 rev. splits ?? and then what about the 1000's of shares given to management every year ?? point there is we should get something extra for our -15% right ?? after all look at the shares they give management who is at full pay ??
I wouldn't take any YRC shares after 2019.

A good measure of investor confidence is the stock performance on the open market. With the rise in the share price over the past six months I would think investor confidence is somewhat positive.

A good measure of investor confidence is the stock performance on the open market. With the rise in the share price over the past six months I would think investor confidence is somewhat positive.
I would say most investors don't fully understand our workers comp liabilities, cargo claims, pension liability and the continuing loss of market share.

I would say most investors don't fully understand our workers comp liabilities, cargo claims, pension liability and the continuing loss of market share.
Just give us our money back, we are the lowest paid,we pay our own medical,we are second in market share, people need to need to start taking a vested interest in our futures ,if there is going to be one,this company has been crying poor since day one,they are full of shiiiit,how can they be that broke our fearless leaders have no shame in taking theirs, time for everyone to realize what is going on here ,the teamsters,the company, all living large on our dime,time for ::shit:: to change, and we can make that happen,vote no till we get back what was lost,..let them go out of buisness,who's gonna absorb all that freight, which means more jobs ,time to call their bluff,

<snip>let them go out of buisness,who's gonna absorb all that freight, which means more jobs ,time to call their bluff,

Let me see if I got that right - putting a company employing over 20,000 Teamsters out of business is going to create more jobs? I'm going to need some time to figure out the logic in that statement.

Let me see if I got that right - putting a company employing over 20,000 Teamsters out of business is going to create more jobs? I'm going to need some time to figure out the logic in that statement.
Who's gonna move all that freight, and if you really look at it,the teamsters don't want us to get our money back,and please correct me if I'm wrong,the teamsters own a 25%share of this company, but trust me,I don't want them to go out by no means,,I'm like you, too much time invested here ,but we at some point need to make a stand and fight for what's been lost,everyone around us is living well,I'm which I mean management, why do we have be the only ones making sacrifices, where is the sacrifices on they're end,so to wish for us to close is foolish,and they know we feel that way,which is why they get away with this,i shoulda worded that better, I just feel a different approach on our end may change things, but I think as long as they feel we are worried about them closing,they will throw that in our face,and feel if we take the approach that,we could care less if they close,may change their way of thinking, because let's face it, they have a lot to loose also,they are all making out very well,again on our dime,so that's what I was thinking when I made that statement, I'm just hoping we can turn the tide brother, but that starts with us,don't want to see any of us out of work,that would just be adding insult to injury,

Who's gonna move all that freight, and if you really look at it,the teamsters don't want us to get our money back,and please correct me if I'm wrong,the teamsters own a 25%share of this company,<snip>

Where on earth do you come up with this nonsense about the Teamsters owning 25% of YRCW? Good grief man, do a tiny bit of research before making such an incorrect statement.

http://investors.morningstar.com/ownership/shareholders-major.html?t=YRCW

PS - As far as who will move the freight if YRCW closes down, how about mostly non-union companies. That's who our competition is lately in case you haven't noticed.

Bottom line here is that the "Retiree's " want us guys still working to keep working forever even if it is at Minimum wage !!!

Bottom line here is that the "Retiree's " want us guys still working to keep working forever even if it is at Minimum wage !!!

Oh come on now. Mud, is that true? Do you want wongway to keep working forever even if it's at minimum wage?

I think the bottom line here is this company has to change direction. By 19' they are going to have to increase wages substantially to retain and attract employees, and if they are not able, then Yrc has run it's course. The question is how to improve this company going forward. I think it's time for a change at the top, and cleaning house in Kansas City. This company is way too top heavy. All the way down to the eol's there is too much management. Every year at my terminal our bill count shrinks and our seniority board does too. But the management headcount stays the same, as soon as one quits, they hire another one immediately.

I think the bottom line here is this company has to change direction. By 19' they are going to have to increase wages substantially to retain and attract employees, and if they are not able, then Yrc has run it's course. The question is how to improve this company going forward. I think it's time for a change at the top, and cleaning house in Kansas City. This company is way too top heavy. All the way down to the eol's there is too much management. Every year at my terminal our bill count shrinks and our seniority board does too. But the management headcount stays the same, as soon as one quits, they hire another one immediately.