Yellow | Profit Sharing 2016 ?

At my terminal they hire so called truckdriver nearly every week lately.you never see the ones they hired a few months earlier? I have told at least one to go to any other ltl and you will b better off.You know that they don't understand the lol trucking business if they are coming to yrc freight for employment.

Allow him to keep complaining? Just guessing.
What I was wondering was, what would the following statement of wong's actually accomplish :

" Bottom line here is that the "Retiree's " want us guys still working to keep working forever even if it is at Minimum wage !!!"

What I was wondering was, what would the following statement of wong's actually accomplish :

" Bottom line here is that the "Retiree's " want us guys still working to keep working forever even if it is at Minimum wage !!!"
You are right about that. As soon as a company closes so does my check each week. So please, keep working, I gota pay for that bass boat somehow. von. Sorry just a tad to cold.

Let me see if I got that right - putting a company employing over 20,000 Teamsters out of business is going to create more jobs? I'm going to need some time to figure out the logic in that statement.
Company does do a pretty good job of paying out on settlements.I got 110.00 dollars after taxes on the 2015 settlement off of a 3/4 of a million dollar pts/rail over run.Now I hear that we are working on another settle of over a million dollars for pts/rail over runs from 2016.They lie get caught we get a little jingle in our pockets

Company does do a pretty good job of paying out on settlements.I got 110.00 dollars after taxes on the 2015 settlement off of a 3/4 of a million dollar pts/rail over run.Now I hear that we are working on another settle of over a million dollars for pts/rail over runs from 2016.They lie get caught we get a little jingle in our pockets
As the world turns. von.

Let me see if I got that right - putting a company employing over 20,000 Teamsters out of business is going to create more jobs? I'm going to need some time to figure out the logic in that statement.

What exactly does your post have to do with what I originally posted?

Your wasting your time trying to splain this one Trip, it just won't be accepted, believe me I've tried .
Yeah you will get folks refusing it because they don't want to pay the taxes on it. In their minds they are getting back at the company for screwing them. Speaking of which, how many non road drivers cashed in on the road driver grievance payout? Who is screwing whom?