ADuiePyle | Progressive loading

As an old timer in linehaul I see many problems with progressive loading. But what do I know.... I've only been in the industry for 40 years.

I thought everyone was doing the progressive loading, lose the freight, damage the freight, split the Haz Mat loads stuff these days. You mean WC is just getting into it? Of course they are going to show all the rest how it is SuPPosed to be done..........Right??/

They been tryin it for awhile but just recently pushing it. " i dont care what stop it is just load it. The driver has a plt jack he can move the frt". I think thats how the meeting went

As an old LH driver myself I remember back when we first opened in Mars and the TM there introduced progressive loading on his own. It seemed to work well there, but then again he understood the plight of P&D men as he was one himself when he first started. He also cared. Does anyone really care anymore?

Nah. Its all numbers and time. Close the dock by certain times. Pat each other on the back. High fives all around. Prgsv loading works if it done right. But you haveta train your men

Do the other terminals have quick strip doors? 1 man to strip it. 1 man to write up the frt. 1 man to run it & 1 driver standing around.

Do the other terminals have quick strip doors? 1 man to strip it. 1 man to write up the frt. 1 man to run it & 1 driver standing around.

Has to be the new director j.l. Big wind bag--he'll screw things up and ruin morale like at new penn and nemf---and a bababooey to you all