Prosecutors: Trucking firm staffer stole $6M

Sad, even YRC is not this bad. well maybe...
How does a companny not miss $6million????

What else is missing they don;t know about???

Isn't NEMF a union company?????

Stop playing games. You know all about NEMF. You claimed to have worked there back when it was a Teamster job. Back when the owner had mob connections........ What ever happened with the lawsuit you supposedly had against the pension fund?

Stop playing games. You know all about NEMF. You claimed to have worked there back when it was a Teamster job. Back when the owner had mob connections........ What ever happened with the lawsuit you supposedly had against the pension fund?

Miss, or Ms Crystal.

i did work at an NEMF terminal, in fact, terminal 02.

but i worked there long after the teamsters were kicked out, i think a "wild cat strike" happened, and the owner closed almost all the terminals..???

(stay with me, i am going on memory from an o/o that worked for them in the teamsters years, and after).

there were van loads of drivers pulling into the yard, walking freely into the yard (where i worked after this of course), and they hooked up and drove away with all the trucks and trailers. this i was told, helped to "de-certify" the teamsters, as this so-called "wild cat strike" was of course, against the rules of the contract.

was NEMF under "mob control or influence"..???

i cannot say for sure, but the o/o i knew of was NOT a story teller.

he claimed that NEMF was indeed "involved" in some way with "da mob".....

lawsuits, against the teamsters..??? NEMF..the owner..???

i don't know, maybe so, maybe some guys thought they had a leg to stand on..????

i do not know "puff-driver", but i'd venture to guess he is well past 60 years of age, maybe 70 by now.

so i'm guessing that "games" is all he's got time for since he must be long, long retired by now....

he probably lost his teamsters pension, unless he hooked up with another teamster outfit, and retired from there....??

my time with NEMF (if i had stayed there all this time) would be 15 years by now, but i left in the summer of '05......

mob influence or not......i got paid weekly, and actually earned a good pay at that too.