Protesting the Police

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bubba74, Dec 20, 2014.

1. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

The Bible is both a History book of the beginnings, mainly of the Jewish People, the 12 Tribes of Israel- and the true (related by witnesses) story of Jesus- who I believe was/is God, come to Earth. Written by Men under/thru the influence of God.

Christianity is not a religion. It is a individual relationship with Christ. It is different in each of us as we discover our mission.

Ive disscussed my beliefs on Revelation many times. P, you've been on here for a long time. I doubt you haven't read at least a part of my Kook theory in jimmy's world...

We're in the End times, IMO. One World Gov is a part of that, run, yes- by men, inspired by Satan who is coming but for a short time...

2. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

P, To boil it to its essence, Christianity is the closest Man can come to Pure Righteous Love.

In the Gospels, Acts and the letters from Paul, we learn that any who come into contact with Jesus are forever changed. That, yes, we should meet with similar believed people for encouragement to face an unbelieving world.

In Revelation tho, we learn that Jesus despised the Nicolatans- the first 'priests'. Those who said 'you can't understand Him. Only we leaders can. Go by our rules and we'll interpret His message for you.'. That is the start of Man-made 'Christian Churches (that aren't Christian, but man-made).

The Mother of Harlots, and the little Harlots sits on seven hills. Her leaders wear red and purple. From her comes the False Prophet (wearing White symbolically, as one of Christ) that empowers the Vile One. All that is in Revelation. The Catholic Church was man-made, by Constitine. Out of her the Protestant churches broke off. All are founded on rules of man and tradition. I find it highly ironic that the Nicine Council voted for the books of the Bible, which reveals that they (those churches) become what Jesus warned of. To me, that proves that the Bible was actually inspired BY God, to be assembled by men. That proves, to me- God's Existence.

Oh well, that's a start, anyway, pilot, on my beliefs and theories that Jesus is God come to Earth and that manmade churches can't save us. Only Jesus saves. He had no 'church', only followers of Christ...... By studying the Bible with a sincere heart, God reaches our very Soul. That sincere heart thingy is what separates Christianity from Churchgoers.... The sermons in the average church today actually seem to go against Scripture. And that's just wrong.... Your wanting a One World Gov is along those lines. Study, my man. Study!!!!!

Last edited: Dec 28, 2014
  3. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

4. pilot87

pilot87 Well-Known Member

I agree...the Bible is a history book....and it is also a guide to live by as well.... Many today do not actually live in accordance with its principals...sadly...
    I underlined the part of your comment that states you believe that Jesus "was/is God"..... I also took time to read your written statements in "Jimmy's World" that you provided to me in link...There you write that Jesus said, "no one comes to the Father, except thru me" ...which is what it says in John 14:6 ""I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me."... How do you reconcile the seeming incongruity between Jesus being a God, (Was/is God) but then saying that no one comes to the Father, which most associate as being God, except only through him...Jesus?...

Actually Jimmy, I have not read anything from "Jimmys World"....at least prior to today that is....

And just what is the "mission"?.... or "our mission"?.... Didn't Jesus tell his followers to"Go therefore and make disciples of all nations "......? ..Isn't that the "mission"?....

Woody likes this.
  5. Northern Flash

Northern Flash OBAMA'S CREATION.

Soooooo, how about those police protests?

pilot87 and jimmy g like this.
  6. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I'm a simple man, yet even I understand it. No one can come to The Father, except thru Jesus- because Jesus IS The Father in the flesh. 'The Word became flesh and dwealt amongs us. Thats shows that, and there are others... Thats the simplest part of Scripture. He was telling people to never call abother human 'Holy Father'...

Each of us has a different role in God's Plan. Some are encouragers, some are teachers, some are leaders, etc, etc. Only God can reveal our purpose in His Plan. For all I know, maybe mine is to bring you to Christ and then He brings yours to you? Who knows? Surely He has a BIG, Important mission for you????

jimmy's Kook theory's been on this forum for more than 10 years. Where you been???

Last edited: Dec 28, 2014
    Woody likes this.
  7. Pup Driver

Pup Driver Well-Known Member

After reading some of the responses here about some underprivileged guy selling cigarettes and not paying tax on them which probably payed for already gets killed by the NYPD for doing so and at the same time corporations like G E don't pay a dime in tax's . Did anyone here hear any complaints from the right wing of T /B about corporations and others wiggling their way out of paying taxes ? The answer is NO! This guy gets killed and all's right with some of the T/B posters .

8. Northern Flash

Do you mean corporations like GE........one of Obama's biggest donors? Yep. They should be paying taxes.

9. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Nice twist/misrepresenting. Guess you want them all killed, too???

Forest Gump said stupid is as stupid does...

10. Northern Flash

Hey pup, those corporations didn't resist arrest, and they live to sell more product.

EX396 likes this.
  11. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

They also use the system(same as I'm sure pup does) to take their legal deductions for taxes. Pups blending Federal Income Tax and State Sales taxes. No comparison.

Also, the guy wasn't being arrested for that. He'd been arrested 31 times before. He was on Probation. That's an arrestable crime...

Northern Flash likes this.
  12. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Pilot, is someone new posting under your name (like a wife or friend?)

We / you and i -disscussed these very issues and my views on religion many Many times the last 2--3 years. Often to the point of my having to put you on ignore. To ask the very questions again has me worried of your going senile????

13. SuperCourse

SuperCourse Well-Known Member

http://www.businessinsider.com/five-ways-ge-plays-the-tax-game-2011-4

Read it and get all worked up if you want, to no avail, there's nothing you can do about it, they're all in on it, Democrats, Republicans, doesn't matter. Oh, and of course the IRS stink is all over it.

14. Northern Flash

Stop it you guys. He thought he found an opportunity to take a shot at the right wingers.lol

Woody and jimmy g like this.
  15. Pup Driver

From What I saw This guy had way too many cops on his ass to be resisting arrest . Even the right wingers on fox thought that what happen was over the top . Now what happen in Ferguson Mo. is a little different ,There I think it was probably a just call on behalf of the cop . But to take a mans life over selling single cigarettes to me doesn't seem to follow christian values . Does anyone here think that if Jesus Christ was in the crowd he would be cheering this on ?

16. Pup Driver

Ya might say that's one of the many reasons I'm no fan of Barry .

17. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

So the man having a heart attack because he's grossly overweight, has asthma, and resisted arrest, causing him to tighten up his airways because he didn't want arrested for the 32nd time is the cops fault?????????? He died- they didn't 'take his life'....

Who cheered? No one. A man died. That's always wrong.... but we all will. Prepare now....

The Grand Jury of 25 people heard the evidence. Couldn't get 12 to vote for indictment...

Woody and SuperCourse like this.
  18. Pup Driver

Ya would think that out of all the cops piling on that one would have noticed that the guy was going in cardiac arrest and get the rest of his buddies off the man . I'm not here to say that what he did was right by no means. What took place should have never happen . The NYPD and all police motto is to serve and protect well they served but didn't do much to protect a man with a heart and asthma condition and yeah if they arrested him 31 times b/4 then they knew they were putting him in danger by how they went about putting him under arrest .

19. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I wasn't in the Grand Jury hearings. Neither were you. I do know from my own putting opponents on the ground and putting my knee in their back to hold them, the first thing the two I've done it to said both times said was I can't breathe. Long as they're talking, you know they can breathe or they couldn't talk....

20. Pup Driver

Of course they have special laws that protect them the kind you and I don't have .