Yellow | Proxy???

Cmannhd70

TB Lurker
Credits
Can anyone answer this question. If you fill out and sign a proxy to participate in the phone bid, does that require you to transfer or will you be allowed to pass as in past practice???

you will be allowed to stay at your terminal i filled out today and turmed it in jUST NOT undarstand why i had to turn it iN BY MONDAY NITE @ 1200. NO NUMBERS HAVE BEEN POSTED YET.. HEARD THEY WONT' BE OUT TIL TUES OR WED.SO YOU BID ON SOMETHING AND DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE FINAL NUMBERS ARE THIS REALLY SMELLS OFMAKING BID BEFORE NUMBERS COME OUT.

Keep this in mind, this is not a see if I can get my 1st choice kinda bid. If you sign up and do not accept a transfer somewhere you will be laid off at your present domocile, no matter your seniority, and will not be called back until your services are required.

Keep this in mind, this is not a see if I can get my 1st choice kinda bid. If you sign up and do not accept a transfer somewhere you will be laid off at your present domocile, no matter your seniority, and will not be called back until your services are required.
I heard this and confirmed it with 2 ba's. Now the question is. Will you be put in the 1st layoff spot if you are not on layoff as of the bid,and were not awarded the transfer, and no one senior to you bid and also was not awarded their choice, or will you go to the bottom of the layoff list?:popcorn: I too had to read this a couple times to figure out the question, but I think I got it right. This stuff is confusing.

I heard this and confirmed it with 2 ba's. Now the question is. Will you be put in the 1st layoff spot if you are not on layoff as of the bid,and were not awarded the transfer, and no one senior to you bid and also was not awarded their choice, or will you go to the bottom of the layoff list?:popcorn: I too had to read this a couple times to figure out the question, but I think I got it right. This stuff is confusing.

We were told that you would be the top lay off providing all the other lay off have less seniority then you.

How in world can you fill out a proxy without the final numbers . We wont know the numbers until after Feb 11, but we have to turn in by 12:00 p.m. Feb 11.We really are rolling the dice on this one.

We were told, "they" don't want us window shopping... they are withholding the numbers on purpose. They want as few people as possible going into the pool, they want everyone that has the opportunity to follow their work to do so, they want to keep us in the dark so we are too scared to go into the pool. I saw a list that a friend had from the union and the pool only has roughly 550 spots + what ever ends up from places that don't fill, but total #'s won't be known until all the merging takes place.

No info!

Here's another good one. The other barn that we are allowed to tranfer to has not even combined yet, so the lower seniority guys that are looking to just have a job doesn't even know how many full time workers are needed. Thus you may be just trading places to be laid off at.:Flame-On: