Yellow | PSE/Multi-Regional Road COO Update

stldude44

TB Veteran
Credits
It seems that Yellow wanted to fill the PS trailers with existing freight in the upcoming PSE COO. They were told by Tyson J. that it wasn't going to happen. So it's back to the drawing board for some adjustments of the written COO's. Now instead of being sent to the affected Locals in November it will be December before we see exactly what they have in mind and it will now be heard at the Eastern JAC in January.

yo dude....

face reality it aint gonna happen.....

no sense in making changes when business levels are slowing down.....

mikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

StlDude44 and Mikeeeee
I see you two are still trucking for YFS or I guess that they finally came up with a different corporate name. This is waterwolf42 I retired back in 6 of 04 and came back to new mexico and kicked back and got into reitirement. Used to post on the last one to post this wins as the Midnight Skullker, anyway thought that I would get back to the board sure has been some changes lost my avitar and had to re-register. I am going to try to drop in from time to time just to harasss everyone who is still working maybe get the administrator to put up a retirement post so the ones of you who are still working can drop in from time to time to see how the better half is doing. You all have a Happy Turkey day and will post at you later.