ABF | PSE to start running 2nd Day freight????

Fishermen

TB Lurker
Credits
I heard a couple of nights ago that PSE drivers were going to start getting second day freight also after the contract!! anybody else here this???? How would this affect Road drivers?? They were going to do meet and turns and go to NDXP points and distribute 2nd day freight from there!!!! Anybody else here this??????

I heard a couple of nights ago that PSE drivers were going to start getting second day freight also after the contract!! anybody else here this???? How would this affect Road drivers?? They were going to do meet and turns and go to NDXP points and distribute 2nd day freight from there!!!! Anybody else here this??????

After 3/31 there is no such thing as a PSE driver. That language will be gone. replacing it will be the utility driver with a whole new set of rules.:Bondage:

Did you read the utility driver language? Besides you cant really take the service from the customers while we rearrange the program. Once you take something from the customers, they cant trust you anymore with this classification of freight.

Just keep an eye on the operation and grieve any violations immediately.

hey guys
abf and the teamsters have a memorandum of understanding concerning the pse / utility thingy
instead of being called pse they will now be referred to as utility
most of the language and past understanding i believe is still intact with few exceptions
such as this freight cannot be subcontracted to a cartage agent
two day lanes were already handled by pse guys in this manner
for example freight out of winston would be run up to avenel nj for relay to be picked up by pse guys
this bypasses carilse pa so look for more of that type of lane changes

I would have to think that someone did not read the contract , before voting, or did he vote!!

i can bet you one thing,after ,say aroundmay or june,theres gonna be alot of them thats gonna be scratchen there arses and trying to wind there watches woundering what went wrong?whats with this?damn!wished id read just a little bit deeper.......
when i voted the other way,not to start that again,but anyway,ithought that most of this next five was great!the whole ball of wax couldent be better!but im just saying there were several things that needed a little tweaked,and those little things that didnt get,ARE GONNA BITE EVERYONE IN THE ***!!!....
anyway,everyone have a great weekend,since yrcw has no need for me anytime in the near future il just go on up to w.va.and deliver some lime......:smilie_132: