XPO | Pulled the plug

Has Jacobs already pulled the plug and given up Xpo all together?

• Yes

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • No

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Remains to be seen.

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don’t care . I’m just riding it till the end.

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters

XCCX

TB Legend
Credits
So has Jacobs given up on Xpo and the transportation business. It seems as if he is salvaging what he can and trying not to lose his ass in the process. Stock is going nowhere and it seems useless at this point since Xpo reputation is bad.

So has Jacobs given up on Xpo and the transportation business. It seems as if he is salvaging what he can and trying not to lose his ass in the process. Stock is going nowhere and it seems useless at this point since Xpo reputation is bad.
One way or another there seems to be no interest.

Honestly , who knows.

What is known is that Bradley Jacobs is all about making money. He wants to make MORE money.

If he holds paying positions at the large combined company XPO Logistics ( 2021 ) and he splits it into GXO , RXO , and XPO , did he just triple his earnings by holding paying positions and stock in each of the new companies?

I think the "Amazon" ship has sailed when XPO poached one of their executives and pissed Jeff Bezos off.
I still think this was supposed to be a “quick flip“ to Bezos.
Except for you guys (LTL). Remember when you were the red headed stepchild?
That exec was “sent” to you. I forget what exactly happened though…..maybe Brad wanted too much for you all?…

Honestly , who knows.

What is known is that Bradley Jacobs is all about making money. He wants to make MORE money.

If he holds paying positions at the large combined company XPO Logistics ( 2021 ) and he splits it into GXO , RXO , and XPO , did he just triple his earnings by holding paying positions and stock in each of the new companies?
wow! Sounds like the old Consolidated Freightways model? been there, done that..

I still think this was supposed to be a “quick flip“ to Bezos.
Except for you guys (LTL). Remember when you were the red headed stepchild?
That exec was “sent” to you. I forget what exactly happened though…..maybe Brad wanted too much for you all?…
You mean when Brad was just getting into trucking? His first job?

4EE76981-5569-45A9-98C2-A14619A32048.jpg

You mean when Brad was just getting into trucking? His first job?

4EE76981-5569-45A9-98C2-A14619A32048.jpg
I didn't dress like this while I was driving and especially a photo op in front of the rig..
I dress like this in retirement on most days, but this guy doesn't have the 6Pak.
I have been told in the past how "sexy" my 6Pak is...(by a real, biological woman!)oh, well.

BTW, I wonder if you could get away with this attire at the local country club??