FedEx Freight | Purchase trailer emails

Streaker69

The Influencer
Credits
For the past 2 weeks, I've been exchanging emails with Brian Jenkins, managing director of employee relations. My email was originally sent to Jeff First, VP of operations, but I was pawned off to employee relations.

In the emails, I'm questioning the use of purchased transportation and he is defending it.

I have a few members here that have been helping me with the emails and giving me ideas and suggestions. This has become a team effort and I'm using the info I'm getting to debate his points.

In my next email, I'm going to use the earnings reports and the price of truckload freight to explain how they're using more PT than they have in the past. I'm also going to question the use of ground contractors at freight and the increasing amount of extraboard drivers at each center with bids being cut.

I'm willing to share the information I receive with anybody on this site, but you have to have a history here. If you're willing to help me out, you can send me your center, how many bids were cut, how many bid runs there are in total and how many extraboard drivers your building has. I don't need to know anything else about you. This is not a quid pro quo. You do not have to share any information to read the response I get. If you want to know Brian and/or Jeff's response just let me know.

Those of you that choose to share the asked information with me, will receive the draft of the email I send (by copy and paste) and let me know if there's anything else you'd like to add.

Any information I receive will be confidential. I will never, under any circumstances out where a forum member is from on the public forum. I want to send this email out some time next week.

Thank you all in advance.

For the past 2 weeks, I've been exchanging emails with Brian Jenkins, managing director of employee relations. My email was originally sent to Jeff First, VP of operations, but I was pawned off to employee relations.

In the emails, I'm questioning the use of purchased transportation and he is defending it.

I have a few members here that have been helping me with the emails and giving me ideas and suggestions. This has become a team effort and I'm using the info I'm getting to debate his points.

In my next email, I'm going to use the earnings reports and the price of truckload freight to explain how they're using more PT than they have in the past. I'm also going to question the use of ground contractors at freight and the increasing amount of extraboard drivers at each center with bids being cut.

I'm willing to share the information I receive with anybody on this site, but you have to have a history here. If you're willing to help me out, you can send me your center, how many bids were cut, how many bid runs there are in total and how many extraboard drivers your building has. I don't need to know anything else about you. This is not a quid pro quo. You do not have to share any information to read the response I get. If you want to know Brian and/or Jeff's response just let me know.

Those of you that choose to share the asked information with me, will receive the draft of the email I send (by copy and paste) and let me know if there's anything else you'd like to add.

Any information I receive will be confidential. I will never, under any circumstances out where a forum member is from on the public forum. I want to send this email out some time next week.

Thank you all in advance.
thank you for holding there feet to the fire

I’d love to know the total percentage of miles they are running vs the road board.

This number was once communicated openly. I imagine the current figures are staggering.