Yellow | purchased transportation

imissroadway

TB Lurker
Credits
Does anyone here have the rules or layout about the use/idle times of the purchased transportation, i remember when they sent out the vote ballot it has the language about the idle times, were having a real big issue with it at our barn, can someone post the M.O.U . ..THANKS!!!!

Does anyone here have the rules or layout about the use/idle times of the purchased transportation, i remember when they sent out the vote ballot it has the language about the idle times, were having a real big issue with it at our barn, can someone post the M.O.U . ..THANKS!!!!
Just curious, what do you mean by "idle times" and what barn ?

To begin with ,it is your Local BA or Steward that should be stepping up to the plate and taking care of this problem !!!! this is why the local BA's get paid in excess of $110-K a year ,& a full pension & , is to handle problems like this , RIGHT !!! call your local BA and ask him whats up with this ????

As far as rules for PTS extra board protected by a 4 week average if 5th week not up to average and PTS ran file on difference and bid is protected on their bid day if PTS ran over bid and driver didn't get out file on the run

There only allowed to be inside the terminal yard for certain amount of time, there supposed to turn and burn, not idle as if its a rest area or truck stop... so cal terminal. .
Well at Hsbg, Pa. 135, they are in and out as fast as the switchers spot their trailer for them and Relay gets the bills from the dock, which is usually longer than getting the trailer staged. For example, Friday I walked in past a CRST Team @ 17:40 that was snapped under their trailer, I start @ 18:00. I walked out @ 18:15, they were gone. Maybe your issue is with your Management Team?

To begin with ,it is your Local BA or Steward that should be stepping up to the plate and taking care of this problem !!!! this is why the local BA's get paid in excess of $110-K a year ,& a full pension & , is to handle problems like this , RIGHT !!! call your local BA and ask him whats up with this ????
The BA cant handle anything if he is not made aware of the problem.

Well at Hsbg, Pa. 135, they are in and out as fast as the switchers spot their trailer for them and Relay gets the bills from the dock, which is usually longer than getting the trailer staged. For example, Friday I walked in past a CRST Team @ 17:40 that was snapped under their trailer, I start @ 18:00. I walked out @ 18:15, they were gone. Maybe your issue is with your Management Team?
Was that you walking past Wong and I??? Wish I had known. Could have introduced ourselves...

8yX515H.jpg

B.A. is aware and greivence stewards are aware , i believethere are around 175 greivence's filed on the matter, and about 20 of them going over our scales, no i dont think the BA is on here looking, that's just stupid ::shit::, wtf, I'm simply asking what part of the mou reads about the PT ... does anyone have it to post so i can look at it, ?????? By the way , yes it is management that is not taking care of the problem, it's on the agenda to be heard, but i just want to see the language in the MOU.... thanks

B.A. is aware and greivence stewards are aware , i believethere are around 175 greivence's filed on the matter, and about 20 of them going over our scales, no i dont think the BA is on here looking, that's just stupid :::shit:::, wtf, I'm simply asking what part of the mou reads about the PT ... does anyone have it to post so i can look at it, ?????? By the way , yes it is management that is not taking care of the problem, it's on the agenda to be heard, but i just want to see the language in the MOU.... thanks
Ok, understood. See, in Hsbg, we have 4 Truckstops right outside our facility. No reason for PTS to scale or hang out on our property. They get it and go.

KK probably can post the MOU PTS language when he sees this Thread.

B.A. is aware and greivence stewards are aware , i believethere are around 175 greivence's filed on the matter, and about 20 of them going over our scales, no i dont think the BA is on here looking, that's just stupid :::shit:::, wtf, I'm simply asking what part of the mou reads about the PT ... does anyone have it to post so i can look at it, ?????? By the way , yes it is management that is not taking care of the problem, it's on the agenda to be heard, but i just want to see the language in the MOU.... thanks

The comment about the BA being on Truckingboards was in jest. That's why the " :hide: " and the " :hysterical: " were included at the end.

One more thing, referring to non-union truckers as "scabs" sure is a smart way to get them to consider becoming Teamsters isn't it. And it seems you don't really know the true definition of "scab" either. They're not crossing any picket line as far as I can tell.

If they don't pay union dues or are a part of a union, in my eyes they are scabs, especially if we decide to strike they are going to be the ones crossing, but im not here to get a word lesson, iv asked my question ,, but ill add another, are you even a teamster? Doesn't seem like it, if you are maybe you should focus on helping a fellow teamster out instead of worrying about what the definition of a word is you ass.....

Reactions: mrx
If they don't pay union dues or are a part of a union, in my eyes they are scabs, especially if we decide to strike they are going to be the ones crossing, but im not here to get a word lesson, iv asked my question ,, but ill add another, are you even a teamster? Doesn't seem like it, if you are maybe you should focus on helping a fellow teamster out instead of worrying about what the definition of a word is you ass.....

My definition of an "ass" is someone who has been working under an MOU for a long time already but still doesn't know what it says. Hey but that's just me.

Been seeing every week a CRST pulling a set of YRC pups across I80 Wyoming. He had no lights on his back box and just came out of a rest area like nothing happened. Nice walk around buddy.