Yellow | purchased transportation

:hilarious::hysterical:

For a minute there, I had to keep rereading the part where he said "my union" as if his opinion is the only one that counts.

BRG, how was the Royals game? I hope your golf game went well. Did you save some of those chips for Jamie and James?

Keep on truckin'!

:hilarious::hysterical:

For a minute there, I had to keep rereading the part where he said "my union" as if his opinion is the only one that counts.

BRG, how was the Royals game? I hope your golf game went well. Did you save some of those chips for Jamie and James?

Keep on truckin'!
Wong and I are on our way to 123 right now. Jamie has a limo waiting to take us to NYC. Friday night in the skybox!!!!

Take it slow on the exit 5 ramp coming off eastbound I84. It's a pretty quick, sharp curve.
Send the limo driver a text would you? Wong , Jamie and I will be relaxing in the back with a few brews, and pulled pork sandwiches!!!

Wong and I are on our way to 123 right now. Jamie has a limo waiting to take us to NYC. Friday night in the skybox!!!!
Change in plans. Limo will take you Guys over to Stewart Airport. You will fly into LaGuardia Airport, where a Limo will take you to City Field.
Please send up a flair @ approx. 22:15, so I can see it from the Throgs Neck Bridge and verify your save arrival and that you have great seats! Enjoy!

cSKRepl.jpg

Take it slow on the exit 5 ramp coming off eastbound I84. It's a pretty quick, sharp curve.
Change in plans. Limo will take you Guys over to Stewart Airport. You will fly into LaGuardia Airport, where a Limo will take you to City Field.
Please send up a flair @ approx. 22:15, so I can see it from the Throgs Neck Bridge and verify your save arrival and that you have great seats! Enjoy!
Thanks for taking care of things for us. We also picked up a few people from Deer Park that wanted to go to the game. METS WIN!!!!

I just drove over the Mercier bridge about an hour ago. I didn't see anything worthwile.

OK, got settled in, walked over to McKibbin's for some chow and liquid refreshment and had this sweet thing as my waitress there. Life is good! How can anybody complain about this job? :hilarious:

LND1wSM.jpg