FedEx Freight | purple koolaid drinkers

Crazy Trucker

Busting Clowns daily!!!!
Credits
So all i hear the company saying is "give us another chance". So what exactly are they changing other than the stupid policies they put into place? Can anybody tell me how or what they are changing?

So all i hear the company saying is "give us another chance". So what exactly are they changing other than the stupid policies they put into place? Can anybody tell me how or what they are changing?

That has not been discussed with us yet so business as usual. Raise comes in October and health care is locked in for another year. Pension still sucks so they could start there. Maybe ask at the next meeting as I doubt much can change. Vote yes in the mean time.

Wait a minute, do you mean to tell me that the company didn't put any of its promises in writing? The employees weren't guaranteed anything and they believe that the company will make things better for them? The employees are going to trust a bunch of people they don't know to speak for them?

Why....that's just crazy.

Whooooo!

If the last two days are any indication that we are in the "We know we made mistakes, please give us a second chance, we'll do better" program, the "no" voters (especially the ones that "changed their mind") really sold themselves short.

Whoooo!

The same that's been promised by the company and put in writing. Nothing.

Yep the company has empty promises. If you vote yes atleast you will have the chance to negotiate for better benefits and working conditions the way it is now, you vote no they don't have to give us anything which they are very good at.

Don't you love all of those anti-Union people out there who are against the Union for FedEx Freight but have spouses who are in a Union. That's right they are either living off of their Union pensions or using Union medical benefits instead of the wonderful FXF benefits. I think it makes you a hypocrite and you know who you are.

Don't you wonder why they don't want it? I mean if they have a spouse in the union then surely they would hear about how everything is all sunshine and rainbows and welcome them with open arms. That is not happening for a reason. They know the truth and want nothing to do with it.

Don't you love all of those anti-Union people out there who are against the Union for FedEx Freight but have spouses who are in a Union. That's right they are either living off of their Union pensions or using Union medical benefits instead of the wonderful FXF benefits. I think it makes you a hypocrite and you know who you are.
I have a wife that works for a union company and she USED to be a member....UNTIL THEY SCREWED HER OVER!!!!
Her non-union status, and hard work, earned her a management position to where she's climbed that ladder as well. She has to deal with the union employees on a daily basis....and yes, she says we'd be FOOLS to vote yes!!!

Got some cold hard facts to show us?????. I learned this tactic from the PRO guys.. Facts please or go away.

The Union is so bad guys!

Said the Ex Union member collecting a Union pension now working as a union buster.

Our former companies employed EX union outfit workers or big wigs.

Why? because our former companies used them to keep us union free.

This worked for years because each of our companies where small enough were those advisors/managers had a voice and would relay suggestions to keep the unions at bay (pay, benifits, work rules, company picnics, bonuses)

The corporate structure that we are all a part of now does not consider those same peoples suggestions. Profit margins, stock prices and market shares now rule the decision making.

The front line middle class worker is only a expense that must be ignored

UNIONS ARE BAD! They will demand the lame ducks on the front lines be considered and divert money away from corporate salaries, profits, and stock prices in order to be fair to those lame ducks on the front lines.

Lol the anti union crowd won't touch this thread with a 10 ft pole. Give Fed ex another chance so they can screw us a alot harder the next time.

Lol the anti union crowd won't touch this thread with a 10 ft pole. Give Fed ex another chance so they can screw us a alot harder the next time.

What has the union promised you they will TRY to negotiate for you no guarantee. As I've said before come to work do your job safely and you will have a job. You people looking though rose colored glasses are no different than the people that live off the goverment/tax payers you all want something for nothing.