FedEx Freight | purple koolaid drinkers

His reply seems to be in regard to pay and contracts in different regions, and NOT regarding established bonus criteria, withholding of which could be considered retaliation.

Again

Different topic, entirely, Redracer. Try again...
What I was asking go40 was did they have supplements to there contract where they had different pay for different regions. That is something that y'all claim is totally unacceptable, in which he replied yes.

What I was asking go40 was did they have supplements to there contract where they had different pay for different regions. That is something that y'all claim is totally unacceptable, in which he replied yes.
I agree with you that he was, in fact, addressing your question about regional pay differences. I don't share the need to have a national pay scale. Some do. It would benefit me, a lot, but that is not my issue.

I agree with you that he was, in fact, addressing your question about regional pay differences. I don't share the need to have a national pay scale. Some do. It would benefit me, a lot, but that is not my issue.

I'm not going to debate you on the pay issue but I do believe in previous post you have been raising sand about regional pay.

I'm not going to debate you on the pay issue but I do believe in previous post you have been raising sand about regional pay.
I agree, and you still want to disagree. Fine.Please show me where I ever made the case for a national pay scale... Take your time, and leave no stone unturned. It won't help, but Good luck anyway.

His reply seems to be in regard to pay and contracts in different regions, and NOT regarding established bonus criteria, withholding of which could be considered retaliation.

Again

Different topic, entirely, Redracer. Try again...
No, you obviously missed The Point's post #73, where he stated in his last paragraph, "A terminal that is negotiating a contract will still receive "promised increases". Our annual cost of living in October and the July bonus would fall under that umbrella."
I was just pointing out to him in post #75 that our COL raises and bonuses aren't "promised increases" at all but rather awarded and they would NOT fall under that so called umbrella. I then pointed out in post #76 that since CLT is under contract negotiations for at least the next year, those things WOULD NOT be given unless first agreed upon by the union....to which GO40 agreed with me in post #78 by saying, "True, supplements are different in each region...."
What part of True did you not understand?
Again, I'll take his word over yours.
You should've actually read the conversation entirely before assuming it was a different topic...no need to try again...

No, you obviously missed The Point's post #73, where he stated in his last paragraph, "A terminal that is negotiating a contract will still receive "promised increases". Our annual cost of living in October and the July bonus would fall under that umbrella."
I was just pointing out to him in post #75 that our COL raises and bonuses aren't "promised increases" at all but rather awarded and they would NOT fall under that so called umbrella. I then pointed out in post #76 that since CLT is under contract negotiations for at least the next year, those things WOULD NOT be given unless first agreed upon by the union....to which GO40 agreed with me in post #78 by saying, "True, supplements are different in each region...."
What part of True did you not understand?
Again, I'll take his word over yours.
You should've actually read the conversation entirely before assuming it was a different topic...no need to try again...
You take one word "true", and fail to understand the qualifier, "supplements are different in each region...."

Unlike some, I have followed the conversation. And did go back and reread what you suggested. I see no statement that should be misconstrued to mean that bonus programs, with qualifying criteria, in place prior to negotiations, become null and void.

The only area that I know are different is Chicagoland , the rest of the country is the same pay. New York may also be included im not sure....work rules vary in different areas....

Any center that votes in the union WILL NOT be eligible for the cost of living wage. Duh! You voted for reprenstation now you have to wait 1, 2, or 3 years for a contract or decertify. IMHO Overnite went three years without ever agreeing to a contract, then the union pulled out. I would say any terminal that votes in the union is in for a long drawn out process that could take years IMHO

No reason to be on here. My center pulled and anything I say is meaningless now because we are not in fight anymore..... Still reading every now and then but it hard to motivate others when I've been benched. Lol
You still have support by some members here. My concern is why didn't FedEx use NAS reason for pulling the vote. Their official stance is "it was pulled because the union thought it would loose". Part of me thinks Pat addressing your issues may not happen or for some reason the powers to be choose to not honor his commitment to your center pulling the vote.

No reason to be on here. My center pulled and anything I say is meaningless now because we are not in fight anymore..... Still reading every now and then but it hard to motivate others when I've been benched. Lol

There is still plenty we can talk about, I don't mind talking to you. It's actually civil on here for a change. I haven't been called anti union and told to go away for a while.

IMHO, the centers that pulled, giving FXFE a chance, are more important than the few who voted no. NAS and POS should pay close attention to what goes on between now and the end of April, when the 1st of the 6 month windows open back up. Until then, taking a break from the issue is probably the best advice for us all, realistically.

You still have support by some members here. My concern is why didn't FedEx use NAS reason for pulling the vote. Their official stance is "it was pulled because the union thought it would loose". Part of me thinks Pat addressing your issues may not happen or for some reason the powers to be choose to not honor his commitment to your center pulling the vote.
Pat was told to his face that if the ::shit:: comes back so will the teamsters in 6 months and this time to stay! In the mean time I'm gonna enjoy the holidays and destress for awhile.

Only time will tell if FedEx is gonna honor their promises!

The facts are it was pulled because the union did think it would lose. Nothing distorted about that fact. As far as the issues being addressed more people trusted Fedex than trusted the teamsters.