Central Transport | Put in an application for CT

I'm in Nashville and we top at 22 hour and are driving 2014 Freightliners. company just bought 100 that are on line now and they are taking 25 a month for the next year they are saying. Not sure what terminal you worked at but we seem to be just getting bigger and better.

Agreed. All those who want to talk crap can go ahead and move on. No problems. But CT is not the CT of old

Agreed. All those who want to talk crap can go ahead and move on. No problems. But CT is not the CT of old
Dig it man!!

Just got hired at CT...Ready to kick it in the ass!!!

My boss seems way cool..I can totally communicate with him (friend material) kinda guy..Young guy, eager, at this position a short time...
Don't know what that means...For me, just a dam good start

I am worried not seeing a shop...I will ask if theres a box of bulbs anywhere, maybe some reflective tape for the trailers...(AZ DOT loves to write us up for that one)
I can run like a wild child, but getting older, not in the mood to deal with cops, or hits on my license..Thinking back to the late 80's and some of the crazy pieces of **** Ive ran...and not been cited, or red tagged for...pretty amazing...
Hoping I'll have some support, or help keeping stuff at least, visually legal?

My only worry/concern there

Aside from that, im ready to go, all you old winey pants buzzards move the **** outa tha way!!!! You know my **** is overly well used, and Im runnin doubles, so, again, move the **** outa tha way!!! LOL!!!!

Been lurking here quite awhile...
x heavy equip operator/transporter..x ND oilfield trucker..arrives at LTL for a boring,, but steady job...
I can now refocus on my singing and poker, now that I have my hamburgers and toilet paper bill covered!!!

Oh, no cussing....ok..will be creative with my colorfull descriptors...didn't realize this was central transport gospel rescue mission!!!

My boss seems way cool..I can totally communicate with him (friend material) kinda guy..Young guy, eager, at this position a short time...
Don't know what that means...For me, just a dam good start

They always say things you want to hear.Good luck there..