XPO | put out of service

Johnny Cash said:
got terminated. as a new employee i attained 4 points. that was it good-bye all and good luck

Cash...

Sorry to hear of your demise...however, I was terminated from FedEx Freight and still got a job with CCX. It is truly the way you interview. Have confidence in yourself and make sure you disclose and explain yourself clearly during your interview with everyone you choose to apply for. It makes an enormous difference when you show them you care about the mistakes you may have made...good luck in your search. --AK

BackHerUp said:
Cash...

Sorry to hear of your demise...however, I was terminated from FedEx Freight and still got a job with CCX. It is truly the way you interview. Have confidence in yourself and make sure you disclose and explain yourself clearly during your interview with everyone you choose to apply for. It makes an enormous difference when you show them you care about the mistakes you may have made...good luck in your search. --AK
I heard what happened from a few driver from you'er barn.Good luck.You my want to try the one on the other side of 69.I heard 3 others quit too and 2 csr.I knew one of them,She was ok.

Thanks guys . Johnny Cash will be a-ok. I think i can a job as assistant manager at Wendys. U want to biggie size that? haha Buddah, thanks , see ya later.