SAIA | Putting lipstick on a pig

All that means is high and tight rules again.

We can change the name from Soon As I Arrive to Crushed Freight!

:hysterical::hysterical: that's about what we've been saying here! even if the frieght has "do not stack" labels all over it, if it's a non logistics trailer and the top is flat, guess what happens.

one of our runs was cut officially last week. they brought that run on so our next day BHM freight would make service....a year later they cut it b/c some times the BHM and MPS trailers would fill in GVL, and sometimes they wouldnt. but the frieght was making service and in the case of the MPS loads, it was ahead. I guess load factor and cubic ft. percentage is more important than making sure our customers' freight gets there on time eh?

BrotherTrucker, i think the new cubic foot goal thingy was brought on by the GA tech people. if you are un sure as to what i mean, talk to the dock supervisors and see how much grief they are getting if a trailer doesn't show enough cu. ft. on it.

Pay attention guys. We do not run a trucking company anymore. We have a numbers racket going. If the numbers don't look good, cut the run, cut a driver, hold the freight. Our customers were out the door a long time ago. There are nothing but a inconvenience to the number crunchers now.

Pay attention guys. We do not run a trucking company anymore. We have a numbers racket going. If the numbers don't look good, cut the run, cut a driver, hold the freight. Our customers were out the door a long time ago. There are nothing but a inconvenience to the number crunchers now.

you have hit the nail on the head they are not interested in building a business they are only looking at daily numbers!!! it is stupid.:funky::funky: