Holland | Quality Inn in DR

If that is the one behind Ruby Tuesday's on the west side of the road it is pretty nice, above average with a pretty nice warm breakfast.

Akron QI is pretty nice as it has recently been remodeled. All others I've stayed in are mediocre at best. The one we stayed at in Indy was an absolute dump.

It's not a bad stay. I was down there last April and the old motel didn't keep any rooms for us (on a Saturday). There was a fishing tournament and some sort of kids sporting event going on, leading to no rooms in DR. I had to bobtail to Athens to get a room. The following Tuesday we were in the new place.

What does your post have to do with the motel in DR?

What does an OD employees post have to do with this thread. Much like yours, you don't work for Holland. What do you care??

Who do you work for?? Go post on their forum and feel good about yourself, instead of hoping and praying for your former company to go under. Your a fckn loser, go bait and switch with some other forum.

GET A JOB.

What does an OD employees post have to do with this thread. Much like yours, you don't work for Holland. What do you care??

Who do you work for?? Go post on their forum and feel good about yourself, instead of hoping and praying for your former company to go under. Your a fckn loser, go bait and switch with some other forum.

GET A JOB.
Someone got up on the wrong side of couch!

GET A JOB.
This coming from a guy who trolls around on everyone else's forum. Lol

He's just another angry Teamster. It must suck being that bitter every day. Lol

Oh is that what I am?? You got me all wrong baby.

I know you are a loser who trolls the Holland forum because you are an ex good times Teamster. No more good times.... no more Teamster.

Good luck with your life in the trailer park and your 17000 posts in 5 years.

Yeah that's right, you have a new job , pro troller, ex Teamster.

Come on in Son, lay down and relax.
013535341-psychiatrist-man-talking-hypno_small.jpg

I've had a lot of people that are much better than you try to shut me up, and that just doesn't work. I follow the rules on here, and people like you don't. You try to silence everyone who doesn't agree with you with your childish name calling and insults, and like I've said before, people like you are the exact reason that this Holland forum is dead. Years ago, you'd have been thrown out on your ass, but since guys like you have destroyed this Holland forum, nobody even pays attention to it anymore. And trust me, your intimidation tactics don't, and never will work with me on the computer or in life in general.

You and people like you are the exact reason that nobody puts any personal information on here, since they don't want to have to spend every minute defending the b.s. accusations that people like you spew.

My advice would be to check your crappy attitude at the door and try to debate the posts, and stop insulting the posters. People like you have told retirees to shut up, other drivers to shut up, and everyone else to shut up that don't agree with you. So stand up and take credit for your destruction of this forum, however, you won't shut me up. I'll comment whenever I feel like it.

Now give old Flash a big hug :grouphug:and we'll talk to you again soon. Stop by the office up front and they'll tell you how much you owe.

Come on in Son, lay down and relax.
013535341-psychiatrist-man-talking-hypno_small.jpg

I've had a lot of people that are much better than you try to shut me up, and that just doesn't work. I follow the rules on here, and people like you don't. You try to silence everyone who doesn't agree with you with your childish name calling and insults, and like I've said before, people like you are the exact reason that this Holland forum is dead. Years ago, you'd have been thrown out on your ass, but since guys like you have destroyed this Holland forum, nobody even pays attention to it anymore. And trust me, your intimidation tactics don't, and never will work with me on the computer or in life in general.

You and people like you are the exact reason that nobody puts any personal information on here, since they don't want to have to spend every minute defending the b.s. accusations that people like you spew.

My advice would be to check your crappy attitude at the door and try to debate the posts, and stop insulting the posters. People like you have told retirees to shut up, other drivers to shut up, and everyone else to shut up that don't agree with you. So stand up and take credit for your destruction of this forum, however, you won't shut me up. I'll comment whenever I feel like it.

Now give old Flash a big hug :grouphug:and we'll talk to you again soon. Stop by the office up front and they'll tell you how much you owe.

You follow the rules, so do I. Tell us who you drive for now. Are you posting on their forum also? Or are you just a sore loser with Holland?

I know you aren't pulling 5 pups at a time, somewhere in the southwest for UPS.

As far as my attitude, I want nothing but for this company to succeed, I'm not hanging around like you, waiting for it to fail.

Congrats on your 16825'th post..Mr. pro troller.

So come on now boy, tell everyone how Holland screwed you. Tell everyone how you can't get over it. Cry your river baby.

How long since you worked for Holland?? Life must be tough as a UPS store shipping clerk.

Last edited by a moderator:
You follow the rules, so do I.
Whats up with the OD picture?? You still work for OD?? Or maybe just a ***** for teamsters, like most OD sweethearts who are turning tricks for people like "Mr. Jacobs" over at XPO.
Wrong. This is a blatant violation of the rules. And it had nothing to do with the topic.

Tell us who you drive for now.
I already told you that nobody would be dumb enough to tell someone like you anything about their personal life. You can't win in debates, so it always turns into personal attacks.

Are you posting on their forum also?
I'm referring to you calling others a troll. But you are trolling around on other forums, so based on your own trolling comments, you should stay on the Holland forum and stay off the others.

Or are you just a sore loser with Holland?
Sore loser?lol I left on my own. The place is joke. I'm not one of those big mouth Teamsters who complain all of the time about how :shit:ty the job and company is, but continue to stay. I put my money where my mouth was, and I left. Grow a set and do the same, or quit whining.

I know you aren't pulling 5 pups at a time, somewhere in the southwest for UPS.
Don't insult my backing ability, I pull 6 pups.......and back them in to the docks.

As far as my attitude, I want nothing but for this company to succeed, I'm not hanging around like you, waiting for it to fail.
Then why are you whining all of the time? You constantly complain on this forum, but tell all of the non-unions how great it is. WTF?

Congrats on your 16825'th post..Mr. pro troller.
I'm hoping at some point, that I can come up with a good post. I won't give up.

Wrong. This is a blatant violation of the rules. And it had nothing to do with the topic.

I already told you that nobody would be dumb enough to tell someone like you anything about their personal life. You can't win in debates, so it always turns into personal attacks.

I'm referring to you calling others a troll. But you are trolling around on other forums, so based on your own trolling comments, you should stay on the Holland forum and stay off the others.

Sore loser?lol I left on my own. The place is joke. I'm not one of those big mouth Teamsters who complain all of the time about how :shit:ty the job and company is, but continue to stay. I put my money where my mouth was, and I left. Grow a set and do the same, or quit whining.

Don't insult my backing ability, I pull 6 pups.......and back them in to the docks.

Then why are you whining all of the time? You constantly complain on this forum, but tell all of the non-unions how great it is. WTF?

I'm hoping at some point, that I can come up with a good post. I won't give up.

Your whole post just showed how full of ::shit:: you are. Nothing but ::shit::.

Another valuable post of yours.:bgroovy:

Thanks for that excellent answer.:duh:

What can one say to a professional troll. You are full of ::shit::. Maybe some like to massage your ego, but you are full of ::shit::.
Your life must suck. Still hanging on to Holland. After how many years???