Holland | Quality Inn in DR

It's going quite well actually. It rides about like the 9400 I drove at holland.
Uh huh, and you're staying out how long now, to get the same miles you were at Holland, as the #3 man on the open board at your terminal?? Be honest, you aren't lurking around here for nothing . Good luck with your decision to leave.

Just remember, the grass is not greener, it only looks that way. And don't turn that truck over.

No argument that you have no job??
Why don't you do yourself a favor and put me on your ignore list? You've already said enough to get yourself banned again, so put me on your ignore list, then you can at least converse with other people.
But if you actually are looking to get banned again, keep up the good work.

Uh huh, and you're staying out how long now, to get the same miles you were at Holland, as the #3 man on the open board at your terminal?? Be honest, you aren't lurking around here for nothing . Good luck with your decision to leave.

Just remember, the grass is not greener, it only looks that way. And don't turn that truck over.

You're right the grass is not greener. I did well at Holland, I don't have complaints about the money I made. I work 6-7 days a week at Estes just as I did at Holland more times than not. Sometimes I do stay out and do my 34 on the road, by choice as it gives me a chance to go places I wouldn't normally have a chance to go. I will say here as I've told everyone, job for job holland is a better job. I will gross within $1000+- what I did last year, and admittedly I have had to run harder here towards the end to try to make up for the missing clock time, premium pay, etc etc. For what it's worth, I don't want to run 3000+ miles a week the rest of my life and Estes is closer to home for me. Yea I lurk around here and several other forums just because I like the LTL sector.

You're right the grass is not greener. I did well at Holland, I don't have complaints about the money I made. I work 6-7 days a week at Estes just as I did at Holland more times than not. Sometimes I do stay out and do my 34 on the road, by choice as it gives me a chance to go places I wouldn't normally have a chance to go. I will say here as I've told everyone, job for job holland is a better job. I will gross within $1000+- what I did last year, and admittedly I have had to run harder here towards the end to try to make up for the missing clock time, premium pay, etc etc. For what it's worth, I don't want to run 3000+ miles a week the rest of my life and Estes is closer to home for me. Yea I lurk around here and several other forums just because I like the LTL sector.
Good luck and have a good life brother.