FedEx Freight | Question for Trophy Truck Recipients

In KCY award trucks are off limits.

roog
Yeah, I wouldn't take one. People would say, "Hey, there goes Froghead Magoo!" driving like a moron. Then Froghead would to to Dispatch and whine that somebody took his truck and left a crumb in it.

You're only supposed to come out when someone says Dick, Dork and Sundrop at once...:6788::rulz:

An urban legend says if you look in the mirror and say "Dew the dude" three times while spinning in a circle Big Dave appears in a purple thong. They say it only works for men though.
:flame::fingure:

in my barn they make a joyful habit of using the trophy trucks. The management laughs about it openly. I was off a trip a couple of weeks back, and they let the "village idiot" drive the truck. Said individual is well know in Southern California for being as unprofessional anyone can be. Eight years back, he drove a 1700xxx that I had. He was doing 70+ down a 6% grade when he downshifted into 9th and dumped the clutch. The engine hit 3000 rpm for 3 seconds. Then the number 3 and 4 connecting rods sheared through the block. One went left, one went right. He was suspended for 3 days. Doesn't seem like enough....

ST

in my barn they make a joyful habit of using the trophy trucks. The management laughs about it openly. I was off a trip a couple of weeks back, and they let the "village idiot" drive the truck. Said individual is well know in Southern California for being as unprofessional anyone can be. Eight years back, he drove a 1700xxx that I had. He was doing 70+ down a 6% grade when he downshifted into 9th and dumped the clutch. The engine hit 3000 rpm for 3 seconds. Then the number 3 and 4 connecting rods sheared through the block. One went left, one went right. He was suspended for 3 days. Doesn't seem like enough....

ST
Destroying a $30000 engine got him three days off? Jeez.

Man, not sure about all award trucks, but newer Volvos have BOTH heated and cooled options on the seat.

I'm guessing the heat/cool option is only on leather seats. I don't know for sure. Anyone want to look at the controls of the newest truck seats, to see if it looks like this?

3Upxcvf.jpg

Man, not sure about all award trucks, but newer Volvos have BOTH heated and cooled options on the seat.
Just curious, why wouldn’t all award trucks have the heated/cooled option on leather seats since all of the truck manufacturers use the same one and only seat manufacturer that provides us with the special FedEx seat?? :scratchhead:

You bunch of pansies would gripe if you were hanged with a new rope, we sat on coca-cola crates and were
happy as a tumblebug in a cow patti.

Just curious, why wouldn’t all award trucks have the heated/cooled option on leather seats since all of the truck manufacturers use the same one and only seat manufacturer that provides us with the special FedEx seat?? :scratchhead:
Good point, all driver seats are FedEx spec. Pete, KW, Volvo, shouldn't matter. The seats are supposed to the same. The only exception is the leather option which includes the heated cooled feature.

Good point, all driver seats are FedEx spec. Pete, KW, Volvo, shouldn't matter. The seats are supposed to the same. The only exception is the leather option which includes the heated cooled feature.
Afaik the only manufacturer that currently offers heated and cooled seats is Volvo. And it's a rare option, even on top spec o/o VNL780 models. Everyone else offers butt warming only, and even that's rare.

I expect that trophy trucks with leather seats are exempt from having FedEx seats, since I really don't think FedEx would pay for a handful of leather seat covers for trophy trucks.

Destroying a $30000 engine got him three days off? Jeez.

You should see him in action...don't walk across the yard while he's in it. He'll run you over while waving to another driver. He's reportedly hit a couple of stationary objects the last couple of years while waving to other people instead of watching where the truck is going. He's a friendly idiot, that's for sure.

ST

You should see him in action...don't walk across the yard while he's in it. He'll run you over while waving to another driver. He's reportedly hit a couple of stationary objects the last couple of years while waving to other people instead of watching where the truck is going. He's a friendly idiot, that's for sure.

ST
Guy needs a fail horn following him around.