Yellow | Question on uniforms

Uh,----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------HELL YES I'M SAYING JUST THAT!
Pay me my 15% and pension then they can go buy yrc thongs for all da hell I care!!
Thongs? never thought about that being part of the new uniform. That just puts some real bad images in my head that may never go away. If they are not careful, they will show off their caboose. :moon2::hilarious: making I easier for this:butt kiss:

Uh,----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------HELL YES I'M SAYING JUST THAT!
Pay me my 15% and pension then they can go buy yrc thongs for all da hell I care!!
I just heard that they will be in Allentown next week measuring everyone for the uniforms!!!!

I always thought these gladiator outfits would be some cool looking Teamster uniforms. Little chilly in winter though.

dR9Cdrx.jpg

. I have never had any customer in the last forty yrs. say ....wow, that sure is a nice new tractor and trailer you have, what yr. are they. .
When I had my own, I heard that constantly....

Of course, when I drove for Preston, the truck was a multicolored patchwork castoff they bought from Yellow for $600.00

Pick, Pick, Pick! No wonder I hardly ever browse this, as my daughter calls it, "BIOTCH website!" Hard to believe you retired as a TEAMSTER, only to ridicule, diminish, and demean the current workforce. As far as I can tell by reading your brainiac comments, all you care about today, and every single day is MY pension. Me, Myself, and I.
I, myself, at least, still TRY to educate the junior members of their contractual rights!
You read his posts completely opposite of how I read them.....

And you were Damn proud to drive them.
I armor-alled it. Built a radiobox/ billholder/mapholder desk with a cupholder and a fan. Was Proud as a Peacock. We were on track to be the first NMFA Giveback company in history to pull thru and get back to full wages. Leo Suggs changed all that tho...