Yellow | Question on uniforms

PFjOZJs.jpg

You can have mine Al, we'll just let it in a bit!

Thanks, I knew I could count on you. Teamsters helping Teamsters, that's what it is all about Bro.
:6788: :kicking: :shift:

Last edited:
we vote tell we get it right.... remember
And if we never get it right Hoffa shoves it down out throats anyway just like he did the UPS member in KY. OOO but UPS needed the extra pocket change to boost their record profits a little higher.

Our terminal is getting uniforms and will be paid 100% by the company.
Is this happening all over or just here?
I work dock only. I don't want to wear a stupid uniform. Will I be forced to wear them? After close to 30 years they want me to wear a uniform! What a joke.
Just a waste of money.
Now.... I know it will be hard not to ridicule this thread.... But... Bring it on. Can't wait to hear some of the replies. Should be some doozies.
Oh... By the way... Polyester in 100 degree heat does not sound good!
Spending our 15% WTF! If we get them they should be orange jumpsuits with DOC-YRC on the back. But if you really want to get mad at something maybe we should be getting upset that our trustee is trying to break up our local (710) and part it out to his buddies!

Spending our 15% WTF! If we get them they should be orange jumpsuits with DOC-YRC on the back. But if you really want to get mad at something maybe we should be getting upset that our trustee is trying to break up our local (710) and part it out to his buddies!
There will be extreme and dire consequences if John Coli is successful.

That almost looks like one of the old female dispatchers from Springfield.Now she is KC.referring to Schneider lady in picture ad on this page

I think uniforms are out for now... My opinion..... We still have last week's frt on the dock. We are sooo far behind its not funny. Well... Ya.. It is. Hahahaha.

I have not had a new book since the 98-03 book. I have asked several times for a new one.... Never got one so that is all I have to refer to. Except the mailings. I have all of those.
Yes... We will have to wear them uniforms if they pay 100 % of the cost.
I will wear them. No problem. But I will not wear them to or from work.
I will not advertise for free. I don't now why should I start.
I have a rash already and have not had the opportunity to wear polyester pants!
Whoo Hoo... This is gonna be fun....
I found a copy of the current contract book at the motel.There were several in a box and one being used as a door stop.I kid you not

I found a copy of the current contract book at the motel.There were several in a box and one being used as a door stop.I kid you not

I don't believe you mean the current contract book. I think you mean the old book which is still being used with the modified ambiguous work rules.
If this is a "new" book I'd really like to see one. Our local says there hasn't been one printed & not available. I'm not talking about the mou agreement, which someone already posted a picture of on here of the western region copy but an actual contract
book.
Am I being lied to?

Like most Owner Operators I knew in Jersey, they filled out their own Medical Cards and had someone else sign as the Dr. This guy could never pass a DOT Physical.