Yellow | Question on uniforms

Speaking of swashbuckler.Maybe we should be issued pirate uniforms.Pirates pillaged and ***** all that they came across.So we would just emulating our YRCW leaders.

Last edited by a moderator:
My question? Will a signature "contract" be required by each employee concerning loss and/or torn/damaged uniforms?

Dinger my friend, lighten up Bro. Where does all this hostility come from? I think it's long overdue. There are several reasons the Military issues uniforms one is to create cohesiveness within the Units. You then develop an Esprit de Corp.

All the other Companies have Uni's and they look sharp. We look like a bunch of Pirates.
Because this company could use the money to do other, More useful things then ___damn uniforms! Get new Power, New Trailers, (A bigger dock in Allentown!) Uniforms? That ranks BELOW getting the 15% and pension back! And I don't give a fat ______ hoot in hell what Persion says!

Speaking of swashbuckler.Maybe we should be issued pirate uniforms.Pirates pillaged and ***** all that they came across.So we would just emulating our YRCW leaders.
You never dissapoint. Cudos for consistency![/QUOTE]
Oh no!!! This uniform thing is a change of ops too!!!! Wonder if Elwood has to wear a different outfit at the cayman bank also?????

Dinger my friend, lighten up Bro. Where does all this hostility come from? I think it's long overdue. There are several reasons the Military issues uniforms one is to create cohesiveness within the Units. You then develop an Esprit de Corp.

All the other Companies have Uni's and they look sharp. We look like a bunch of Pirates.
I wonder. Has anyone saw this posted in the terminal or shown literature , or measured for the uniforms??? Not that anyone on here would jump to conclusions !!!!

I don't see anything wrong with looking professional on your job ..... At least customers or other drivers will know who you work for!!!!
Mmm... Don't know what to think of that. I work the dock and don't see customers. Once in awhile they come pick stuff up.. But other than that I don't see where dock needs to wear them.
Probably be polyester pants..... I already have a chapped ass! Don't need their help making it worsening the TX heat.
O.... I do hope you men in the north and NE are staying warm. I don't know how you do it working in the sub freezing temps. It hits 30 degrees here and we freeze!
Stay warm brothers.. Stay warm.

Correction: we don't look like a bunch of suck asses. I learned how to dress when I was 3, if they want to WASTE money on uniforms, why not kick some back into my wages...

Mmm... Don't know what to think of that. I work the dock and don't see customers. Once in awhile they come pick stuff up.. But other than that I don't see where dock needs to wear them.
Probably be polyester pants..... I already have a chapped ass! Don't need their help making it worsening the TX heat.
O.... I do hope you men in the north and NE are staying warm. I don't know how you do it working in the sub freezing temps. It hits 30 degrees here and we freeze!
Stay warm brothers.. Stay warm.
I believe dock people, yard, and drivers are all customers of each other . We all then should look professional.

If this is a company wide program, you can bet that someone in corporate has an investment in the uniform company that is going to supply the uniforms. Just saying.

I want to see the uniform, now and I mean now! Then I will make the decision as to weather you can wear them or not. :rulz: