Yellow | Question on uniforms

And btw, ambiguous? I don't think so.
Article 47 1&2. 'Identification'
So I hav to take a day off, drive 90 mi to the closest fingerprint site in My car w My gas to haul their Hazmat? :horseshit:!! Reimburse me!! $350 is what I lost for that one day.
Make sure you file an amended tax return with Liberty Tax Service !!! The are helping YRCF employees nationwide recoup $$$ like that!!!!

MY GOD DRIVER....I told you it was in my 1988 contract book, and the language has been somewhat changed over the years (I even showed you the difference in what was there in 1988 compared to the present)....do you want me to go back and show you 1964 too?

ARTICLE 12 has ALWAYS been there in the NMFA....the IBT approves the uniforms and the company has to pay EVERYTHING!

So, those who say you will not wear them....go find you another job soon after they fire you, because you will be going before the SAME committee that approved them, that will sustain your discharge for NOT wearing them....just saying....dammit driver!......KK

I actually tried wearing pantyhose as another layer of clothing while working the dock in the winter. I read or heard they would help keep you warmer. Didn't make a difference.
Tell the truth mud, you figured if Joe was getting all these girls and he wore pantyhose, why not give it a try!:438: :hysterical: :tongue new:

Tell the truth mud, you figured if Joe was getting all these girls and he wore pantyhose, why not give it a try!:438: :hysterical: :tongue new:
I honestly thought from what I had read, that wearing a layer of pantyhose to stay warmer while working the dock was worth a try. In conclusion, they didn't seem to help. And at break time, to take a ****, pantyhose proved to be a logistics problem.

Maybe I'm naive, but bare with me. I have never had any customer in the last forty yrs. say ....wow, that sure is a nice new tractor and trailer you have, what yr. are they. Well groomed, neat clean attire, a smile, small talk and yes sir/mam, thank you sir/mam, whatever you need me to do sir/mam. This is what grows our business, along with keeping our service promises. Think about it.
Uh Al, You've been on the road/yard for 40 or so years so my question to you is just how many customers did you see?
Look my major problem with this is simple. I have no problem with uniforms, (well, not enough to go postal about!)
My problem is buying uniforms now when we are still giving back 15% and 3/4 of the pension! Buy some more tractors, trailers, forklifts, Bigger terminals. Screw the damn uniforms! Neither Yellow or Roadway used them since the 60's so why the big damn rush now?
Another waist of money in my opinion!

I think at 80 bucks for a pair of Levi's , if they want to pay for work clothes I will gladly wear them !
I don't see anything wrong with looking professional on your job ..... At least customers or other drivers will know who you work for!!!![/QUOTE

ofSxwOT.jpg

See what you started !!!!!
The new YRCF drivers !!!!!

Uh Al, You've been on the road/yard for 40 or so years so my question to you is just how many customers did you see?
Look my major problem with this is simple. I have no problem with uniforms, (well, not enough to go postal about!)
My problem is buying uniforms now when we are still giving back 15% and 3/4 of the pension! Buy some more tractors, trailers, forklifts, Bigger terminals. Screw the damn uniforms! Neither Yellow or Roadway used them since the 60's so why the big damn rush now?
Another waist of money in my opinion!

We gave them the 15% and now your saying they can't spend anyway they want to?

We gave them the 15% and now your saying they can't spend anyway they want to?
Uh,----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------HELL YES I'M SAYING JUST THAT!
Pay me my 15% and pension then they can go buy yrc thongs for all da hell I care!!