Central Transport | Question to all...

The owner of this POS COMPANY is the same guy that owns the Ambassador Bridge. The bridge that runs from the U.S to Canada.
Those guys want to hear from you runawaytrain, they want to hear first hand about the horrors of their company.
Is Warren, MI near Grosse Point, MI?

Those guys want to hear from you runawaytrain, they want to hear first hand about the horrors of their company.
Is Warren, MI near Grosse Point, MI?
These guys are living within a bubble. I could burst that bubble but have elected to let it continue out of pure amusement. How in the world could anyone defend the company owned Cherokee Heathcare? I have concluded they must be learning impaired. I hate to kick a dog when he's down so I will let it ride a bit longer thinking perhaps they will come to their senses. CT is the bottom of the barrel as far as the LTL business goes. They worked long and hard to get that reputation and they will have to work just as hard to get rid of it. I suspect it's with them for life. It will take more than new trucks. That much I can guarantee.

I just spoke to a CT driver and he said they are at 26 an hour takes 5 years to top out. At least they on par with everybody else. The benefits are probably the downside I guess. Not sure how good they are .

It is good to hear drivers' wages in the high 20's per hour, it is getting up close to where they belong. Now, time and a half for OT would be a nice addition to the recipe. Then what's in it retirement wise? I know that a genuine pension is not part of the program but what is?

I just spoke to a CT driver and he said they are at 26 an hour takes 5 years to top out. At least they on par with everybody else. The benefits are probably the downside I guess. Not sure how good they are .
SAIA tops out in 18 months at 25.40 in Dallas + OT after 45 ... Not as good as some but better than most.

These guys are living within a bubble. I could burst that bubble but have elected to let it continue out of pure amusement. How in the world could anyone defend the company owned Cherokee Heathcare? I have concluded they must be learning impaired. I hate to kick a dog when he's down so I will let it ride a bit longer thinking perhaps they will come to their senses. CT is the bottom of the barrel as far as the LTL business goes. They worked long and hard to get that reputation and they will have to work just as hard to get rid of it. I suspect it's with them for life. It will take more than new trucks. That much I can guarantee.
here is a cherokee insurance staff meeting. chief crazy ass matty is missing

I spoke with a ct driver yesterday and he told me that his new international in thirty five thousand over on service why by new equipment and not service it and I thank it's management playing on theses broads talking about how they have it made at ct he all so told me they play mind games with you just look for things to write you up over ct is a joke I think the only reason for the new trucks is because of the csa scores always running in the red

I think their Cherokee is located in Sterling Heights Mi. and is ran by the daughter of the owner of Central Transport. Talk about a conflict of interest. I will try and find a link. Cherokee itself is a Central Tranport owned company if I'm not mistaken.

I think their Cherokee is located in Sterling Heights Mi. and is ran by the daughter of the owner of Central Transport. Talk about a conflict of interest. I will try and find a link. Cherokee itself is a Central Tranport owned company if I'm not mistaken.
Elusive little buggers, I can't find anything that resembles a website, only mention by brokers and the chamber of commerce.