Central Transport | Question to all...

So why does no one call osha and the dot to do a mass inspection? No brainer to me.
Could be a couple of things. I'm thinking that they might not be employable elsewhere and would therefore be out of a job. Those that could have just left. Or maybe someone has and that is the reason for the new equipment?

Could be a couple of things. I'm thinking that they might not be employable elsewhere and would therefore be out of a job. Those that could have just left. Or maybe someone has and that is the reason for the new equipment?
I truly believe they were on the verge of being shut down and were forced to buy new trucks. The run down facilities remain along with the culture. The people that stay are probably good people just waiting on a better opportunity. After the purchase of Vitran I lasted 2 weeks. I suppose some actually enjoy working there. Who am I to say why? Truthfully I don't really care. Most likely criminals with bad backgrounds that can't get on anywhere else. It's one step up from prison IMO. Well, maybe two steps.

We called all the time when I had to work at the freak show they said all we will look in to it the best thing was at the scale house point it out to then I would say just like the rest of big government curupstion payed off

That's a good boy maybe Matty will have you over to clean his bathroom lol just being productive were not arguing we just need a good laugh :butt kiss: I love being productive for the great all mighty ct

ABFer...LOL. I think I could post a pic of my paystub and the insurance statements that say my responsibility was $0 and he would still claim them to be false. he would probably say I made them up or knew someone at Cherokee that wrote me a false note. whatever man. You just can't win with some of these guys.
Oh no, seeing is believing, please redact the sensitive information and post the relevant stuff, I would love to see it.
You brought this up. By all means , please post the proof of your claims , as asked before.

Yeah, We're the fools:lmao: When you gonna post a link to your health plan? Oh by the way nobody's arguing, just asking question trying to be informed.
Yes, please post the link to Cherokee Healthcare and the providers that take it. I quit before I even used it. Here in Texas no one even knows their name and from what I've heard everything is out of network. I don't claim you guys don't make a fairly decent hourly wage. But the overall benefit plan is nonexistent. And what kind of LTL COMPANY has that horrid yellow color. Even YRC is more of an orange. As Joe said, we just want to stay informed.

Wow, crazy thread....Where is your barn OP?
As an older exp dood...I can tell you that every LTL carrier has terminals that stink badly, and terminals that are better....Carrier name doesnt really matter bout anything...
The Cherokee is a joke, funny how when you call em it sounds like your calling line haul.....LOL

Just call united healthcare...I got better ins for less money...OPT out of cti's crap

I worked out of Tucson's term for a few years, dont have major complaint at all...worked all week everyweek check was always there, everytime i pulled into t/a for 3 rims and 7 tires they autorhorized it...what more should i expect?

The sucky thing at my barn was it was a training bed for new TM's.....So, that almost never worked everytime....Led to me leaving...
This idiot arthur, now TM in Oregon somewhere, poked holes in flammable hazmat barell with forks, parks barell hole-side-up next to charging station...I ordered him off the dock, fired him, threatened to kick his butt...Management was not supportive at all......LOL!!!!
I walked pre firing....

YRC/Yellow is the f'ed up nasty scary carrier in my town.....

Last edited by a moderator: