Central Transport | Question to all...

Um ya, well, thats where the problem was friend......Fantastic observation!!! LOL

I was texted by regional before the end of that day and informed that my schedule included no hours or miles of any kind

His name is greg ...His degreee is in horticulture...

Last edited by a moderator:
Um ya, well, thats where the problem was friend......Fantastic observation!!! LOL

I was texted by regional before the end of that day and informed that my schedule included no hours or miles of any kind

His name is greg ...His degreee is in horticulture...
No full names please.

who horked my word ey?

was hoping men could talk here and say whatever they want....hope you also adjust the quote from your post to not have doods full name in it!! LOL!!!

Yes, please post the link to Cherokee Healthcare and the providers that take it. I quit before I even used it. Here in Texas no one even knows their name and from what I've heard everything is out of network. I don't claim you guys don't make a fairly decent hourly wage. But the overall benefit plan is nonexistent. And what kind of LTL COMPANY has that horrid yellow color. Even YRC is more of an orange. As Joe said, we just want to stay informed.
its **** yellow for a **** poor excuse for a ltl carrier

It is good to hear drivers' wages in the high 20's per hour, it is getting up close to where they belong. Now, time and a half for OT would be a nice addition to the recipe. Then what's in it retirement wise? I know that a genuine pension is not part of the program but what is?
Any retirement will be better than what you are not going to get from your master freight pension

Any retirement will be better than what you are not going to get from your master freight pension
Wrong, dead wrong. While some of the funds are in bad shape they amount to approximately 10% of the funds and mine is not in that 10%. You acting like you know what you are talking about when you don't have a clue says more about you in that one line than anything and everything you could post for the rest of your life.

I truly believe they were on the verge of being shut down and were forced to buy new trucks. The run down facilities remain along with the culture. The people that stay are probably good people just waiting on a better opportunity. After the purchase of Vitran I lasted 2 weeks. I suppose some actually enjoy working there. Who am I to say why? Truthfully I don't really care. Most likely criminals with bad backgrounds that can't get on anywhere else. It's one step up from prison IMO. Well, maybe two steps.
Anyone that believes Central was on the verge of being shut down should go get there head examined.

And as soon as I can snap a picture of one your 'new Peterbilts' in NE PA I'll post it here for all to see.

And as soon as I can snap a picture of one your 'new Peterbilts' in NE PA I'll post it here for all to see.
I was a steward for 15 years so I think that I do know what I'm talking about. Go ahead and keep believing in that golden pension and knocking everyone else for making a living. One day you shall see

I was a steward for 15 years so I think that I do know what I'm talking about. Go ahead and keep believing in that golden pension and knocking everyone else for making a living. One day you shall see
And BTW. Why are you even on this thread? You have never worked for Central and know nothing about it other than the lies you read on here.

That video is like 7 Plus years old. It's funny that you guys can't find anything else other than this stupid video that we have all seen every one of you pist several times. WOW Abfer:33: that's a good one. Lol

Actually its 5 years old. But here's another that's only 4 years old. I love the music.

I was a steward for 15 years so I think that I do know what I'm talking about.
I call bullshit and IF you were to represent members as a Steward they would have my deepest sympathies.
Go ahead and keep believing in that golden pension and knocking everyone else for making a living. One day you shall see
I'm not really knocking others for making a living, I am more knocking what I am more than reasonably sure are CT's upper management coming here and impersonating drivers in an utterly ridiculous attempt to try and sell the company on prospective drivers. What does that say about a company when their upper management comes here under such a guise?