Central Transport | Question to all...

And BTW. Why are you even on this thread?
To dispel the bullshit being spewed by CT's upper management.
You have never worked for Central and know nothing about it other than the lies you read on here.
Nope, never worked there and while I suspect that some of what is posted here is inaccurate I do have ties to drivers who have worked there whom I happen to have faith in. One of which works with me, he was the one who pointed me towards that video that I posted. Additionally, I have seen your junk on the road with my very own eyes.

Your right Mr perfect is insane 1 I had to work at the freak show and everything there is a joke insurance pay everything and Mr perfect ABFer could work for 15 dollars a hour and steel make more than you let's see 1 he's payed time in a half after 8 hours ct don't have a clue what that is 2 there retirement plan has changed but they still have a better plan the bottom line is that McDonald's has better insurance and retirement plan than ct your a office :butt kiss: your not a driver or you would not be posting junk like you are and one more thing if you were a union steward for 15 years why would you not stay for your retirement that's a lot to give up to work at a dead end copany the truth is your a scab all and ct can go under by the dot check them csa scores why your thank they got knew trucks because the federal government putting these ct company's out of service

So... What's linehaul paying these days? When I left 6 years ago I was getting a flat rate. Worked out to about 30.5 cpm. Nothing extra to break or hook.

Insurance I think is dependent on where you live. It's useless up by me. Good luck getting a hold of anyone there.

Web site? Someone want to point me to it because in several years here, I've never found it. And I've looked!

Freight is slow at all the carriers right now, and the big boys have lowered rates to stay busy, so our volume has tanked, aside from Amazon.

We run '15 Freightliners by us, but maintenance has been abysmal. 2 oil changes in the 157k miles since we got it. Plus, last oil change, when my Linehaul slip seat picked it up, it was making a nasty clunk from the transmission as you drive down the road. Basically, he and I were told to run it until it blows. To Eaton's credit, the thing keeps trucking along day and night. Whatever is is internal, but seems to be holding.

The current wave of getting rid of central dispatch and moving to local is causing some fantastic fights between local and corporate. Can't wait until this is all over.

Truthfully, the biggest reason I'm still here is because with the seniority I have, I always work. Anyplace else that would be an improvement wants me to start as a casual right now, and that won't fly with a family to feed.

T4pbOfB.jpg

Here you go Mr. Perfect. Your new truck is here! Don't mind the silver duct tape holding the light together and the bumper about to fall off. Enjoy your new ride!

Wonder were Mr perfect been he's not been posting anything lately maybe Matty has him cleaning peogn s**t off the bridge remember matty got them new Petes :hilarious: