Central Transport | Question to all...

EA9HWAZ.jpg
Sideways, but an improvement.

I have a question for the CT drivers defending the company and speaking out about the positive changes. I admit that I started seeing shiny new trucks, even here in Canada, like Freightliner Cascadias with LED headlights. It's kinda surprised me, to be honest, that suddenly CT is turning itself upside down and inside out. Their latest ads out of Toronto suggest they're actually paying above average for the region.

So tell me, from an objective point of view, what changes you're seeing and if you'd recommend giving CT a chance to a newcomer. I'm genuinely curious because it does legitimately look like they are trying to dig themselves out of their bottom feeder reputation.

Central has made significant improvements her in St Louis too. Our terminal is still under construction right now so far they have put in cement in our old mudpit lower lot and resurfaced the entire dock. Looks pretty good and its alot more organized. There still talkin about new fencing and moving the employee parking to make security better also.

I've seen a lot of guys try to come back over the years. I agree with Mark that we do have issues as all companies do. The grass is always greener but you still have to cut it when you get there.

Central has made significant improvements her in St Louis too. Our terminal is still under construction right now so far they have put in cement in our old mudpit lower lot and resurfaced the entire dock. Looks pretty good and its alot more organized. There still talkin about new fencing and moving the employee parking to make security better also.

I've seen a lot of guys try to come back over the years. I agree with Mark that we do have issues as all companies do. The grass is always greener but you still have to cut it when you get there.
Well Dad always told me to never say never but in this case it would be a cold day in hell before I'd ever work for that family again. Sorry dad .... I still love and may you RIP. I sure have since I left. Working the dock was never my thing and working for a family with unethical principles wasn't either.

I never worked for CT but I worked on their dock in Romulus Mich. back when Associated Transport was on it.
That was one cold dock in the winter.

I ran into. Buddy of mine last week who still works at CT. He was driving a 2015 international with no air. It was 95 degrees out. The next thing they need to work on is getting their shops in order. You buy new trucks you need to fix them when they go down. I'm glad to see CT finally making some improvements, I really am. I personally would never go back myself and that's not because of the equipment, but because of the way I was treated. I hope all goes well for current and future CT drivers

I ran into. Buddy of mine last week who still works at CT. He was driving a 2015 international with no air. It was 95 degrees out. The next thing they need to work on is getting their shops in order. You buy new trucks you need to fix them when they go down. I'm glad to see CT finally making some improvements, I really am. I personally would never go back myself and that's not because of the equipment, but because of the way I was treated. I hope all goes well for current and future CT drivers

Thanks for the positive comment. Since I started this thread I have been torn apart more than anything for try to be happy about my job and and let others know about the good we have now. As I have said in many posts, it is not perfect here but I am very happy with my job and I was not able to say that at my previous employers.

Stay safe out on the road guy! I have seen 3 or 4 bad accidents near my home involving semis that ended in the death of one truck driver and many others. have a good weekend out there everyone!

T4pbOfB.jpg

Here you go Mr. Perfect. Your new truck is here! Don't mind the silver duct tape holding the light together and the bumper about to fall off. Enjoy your new ride!
My paycheck cashes the same the same whether I'm in a new truck or old. Doesn't matter to me. I don't plan on mating with it, as long as it gets the job done in good with that.

LMAO!! might want to check your facts on that one matty Jr lol I've never been fired from a job in my life. I left central with pleasure, and on good terms, 2 and 4 weeks after I left I got calls from central trying to get me back. Of coarse I said no. But if I really wanted to go back which I never would all I would have to do is call rob stamper. I know him personally and all it would take is a phone call. Check your facts matty Jr. Lol

Oh I almost forgot, I got offered a salary management position if I stayed also, turned that down. Not worth being under the wrath of matty no matter how much money they offered. I love how you think you know me lol

Oh I almost forgot, I got offered a salary management position if I stayed also, turned that down. Not worth being under the wrath of matty no matter how much money they offered. I love how you think you know me lol
That's funny that is the opposite of what your other threads stat

That's funny that is the opposite of what your other threads stat

and the opposite of that it what? You continue to love on matty. I'm sure your adoption papers are in process of being done. You can try to convince someone all day long how good CT is. And maybe it is for you, and I'm glad. Hell we need bottom feeders like you we all need someone to bash lol